8538 17 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobby67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11250 ft
United Kingdom

hi
i recently bough a brand new dji indpire 1 remote and am experiancing some falts with it. the remote wont connect to the inspire or the go app and i have tried every firmware on a pendrive with exfat format and the remote does nothing i have also tried and iphone 6s , 6s plus and ipad mini 1 all with no luck and i have tried the c1,c2 ,record and shutter wheel bind procedure aswell with no luck. the pendrive does light up and so does all my leads which have a small led on them but the phone doesnt charge or connect to the remote. i think that it might be the hdmi board but this is brand new so just wanted to see if anyone else has any ideas.
thanks
2018-8-16
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the RC control the bird without the phone?
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, you mean you try to update the firmware of the RC using a pen drive? What version did you install on your remote controller? did you check if there are other files aside from the firmware version that is saved on your flash drive?
2018-8-16
Use props
bobby67
lvl.3
United Kingdom

mixchief Posted at 2018-8-16 15:41
Does the RC control the bird without the phone?

Hi thanks for your reply’s the remote doesn’t control the aircraft without phone or with phone and doesn’t connect manually. I have also tried updating it with a pen drive and as card with every type of firmware and not one worked and they were in the core of the sad card an there was only one each time I did it and nothing else was on them.
2018-8-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a reach,  but here goes.....

Uninstall the DJI GO App

Update your phone.......shut down and reboot your phone

Download the DJI GO App.... NOT DJI GO4

When starting the app you need to select Inspire 1  ( do not turn on AC )

If you can see the GO App......find and set the RC to MASTER   ( not slave )

Try linking the RC to the AC following online instructions

Good luck
Randy
2018-8-17
Use props
bobby67
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-8-17 13:52
This is a reach,  but here goes.....

Uninstall the DJI GO App

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the go app and restarting my phone and an iPad and another iPhone but no luck and I can’t set it to master or slave because the remote won’t connect to the app or my phone all with aircraft off.
2018-8-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried a different/ new cable from RC to Device?  and is it a DATA cable?

If the RC was new,  then try returning and getting a different unit.   I am sorry for your troubles!!

Randy
2018-8-17
Use props
bobby67
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-8-17 17:13
Have you tried a different/ new cable from RC to Device?  and is it a DATA cable?

If the RC was new,  then try returning and getting a different unit.   I am sorry for your troubles!!

Yeah I have tried multiple cables all data cables and multiple devises and have requested a refund but they aren’t getting back so I will have to wait a while and thought I would see if anyone had any other ways of fixing it while I am waiting
2018-8-17
Use props
tomvon0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201673 ft
United States

Feel your pain. Still trying to find a solution to my problem which is much like yours.

2018-10-24
Use props
bobby67
lvl.3
United Kingdom

tomvon0 Posted at 2018-10-24 05:27
Feel your pain. Still trying to find a solution to my problem which is much like yours.

I ended up returning mine and getting a new one I am %99.9 sure it was the hdmi board on the back so if you have tried everything I would just get a new remote or if you are confident repairing it you could buy a remote with a damaged battery or something and then change the hdmi board off the back.
I don’t know for sure if this would work and if you can return the remote or anything without taking it apart I would try that first .
2018-10-24
Use props
tomvon0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201673 ft
United States

When it happened on my first CR i thought that might be the case, but then the second CR did the same thing.... they are way out of warranty.  
2018-10-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you update the FW on the drone before the remote and/or did you have the remote on when the FW on the drone was being updated?
2018-10-25
Use props
JWSky81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1457041 ft
United States

When I connect my iPhone to the remote the DJI GO app does not recognize the remote. I've tried: replacing the cable with various new Apple cable, closing the app, reinstalling the app, using devices with the lastest 12.3.1 iOS older 10.3.3 iOS, and ending tried replacing the HDMI board.

I'm beginning to believe that this issue has not been solved by DJI. Is there anything else I can try before sending my remote to be serviced?
2019-5-27
Use props
gregyeag
New

United States

Has anyone found any solutions to this? I recently purchased the Inspire 1 and am having the same issues.
2019-6-11
Use props
randaljds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148612 ft
Australia

Hi, I to have this same problem! Not to sure if this problem has been solved?
2019-11-30
Use props
The Skypod
lvl.1
United States

Same issue here . Getting the run around from tech support at DJI . It seems to be a major issue though. Just got a new Inspire 1 with 2 remotes through a liquidation company . The thing looks brand new and never flown. I had to buy the prop mounts and battery for it . It will not connect , update , or anything.  Tried multiple things , even changed out the HDMI board on 1 remote. Remotes dont connect to the app. They  both power up normally . The Inspire powers up fine and flashes yellow looking for controller . Updates are futile . No firmware will load through sdcards .  
ANYONE with info on how to get this fixed , please chime in with something new and not repeat with the same ideas shown above. Thanks
2020-8-13
Use props
djiuser_hzDXoZ8Lo6fL
New

United States

Same problem here, is there a fix??
2021-7-1
Use props
djiuser_d4A205PoaUSc
New

United Kingdom

We just recently bought a secondhand Inspire 1, and we are having the same issues. We can connect the controller by pressing the C1,C2, record and other button, but we cannot get the AC to fly or connect to the app. Please help
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules