When can you create this message :motor current error.............;
520 8 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlanta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335679 ft

Hello when can you create this message "Motor Current Error. Check your propellers and fly with caution."

Is this measured if the rpm is to low or to high?
Or is this when there is a lot of resistance on the motors or a lower current measured in the parameters?

Where can I read this parameters?

My aircraft works without errors but I'm just curious.

Capture002.PNG
2018-8-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It is in fact a negative warning and shouldn’t be happening, dji have all ready said on this forum that it would be fixed in future FW.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Mostly this error message will pop-up to your screen after the crash or hard-landing. Should you have further question, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

If you get this error when you're flying forward and descending, it's a bug in the firmware and you're OK. If you're getting it in other situations, you probably have a problem. Can you upload a flight log and that might give us a clue when/why it's happening?
2018-8-16
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

DJI please confirm is the wrong error message problem fixed in DJI Go 4.2.24 or not.
2018-8-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Crashed before?
2018-8-18
Use props
Carlo655
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123337 ft
Italy

Error appeared yesterday to me on last version for iOS
2018-8-18
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve had this happen randomly without further issues, I’ve had this happen when flying in sports mode, on my old inspire 1 it happens every time I fly but it never seemed to bother. I think the internal setting may be a little over sensitive?
2018-8-18
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Had this error a few times, crapped my self the first time but now I know it’s a glitch I just ignore it
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules