Facebook Live Skipping with DJI OSMO
512 3 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIRYANTAMPA
New

United States

I am using, or as using the osmo for FB live videos, but everytime I use it the video skips and becomes it's own little movie with it's own chosen parts. It does not stream smooth and I am using an Iphone 8Plus with the latest firmware update and I would love to use my OSMO for FB live streams especially at open houses with my realtors. How do I fix this ?
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May we have your app version and firmware version? It would be better if you can provide a video of this concern if it's possible. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJIRYANTAMPA
New

United States

Hello DJI Tony,

The Firmware version is 1.11.2.70

the app version in my app it says APP : 02 (Underneath firmware version in app settings > about) is 3.1.42(2932)

i do not have a video online because everytime I want to do a live video, when i look at it online it completely skips whole sections and jumps around.

I use this for Open Houses and it's not useful right now and I would love if you could help my problem.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DJIRYANTAMPA Posted at 2018-8-29 09:49
Hello DJI Tony,

The Firmware version is 1.11.2.70

Hi. Thank you for the response. Did you try to reinstall the app or use a different mobile device?
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules