Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No video on the tablet fpv
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Phantom 2 Vision plus.
The led on the gimbal is flashing a slow green flash.  Chart says camera is in standby.  Will take photos and video on the sd card.  How do you get the camera out of standby?
I've formated the sd card, rebound the camera, no change.

2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey WD9EON, sorry for the late response, please refer to the below and try to bind:

1. Reset the range extender.
2. Connect to the phantom wifi and open DJI vision app, go to settings-->binding.
3. Scan the QR code for binding.
4. Click the blue check box at the top right.
5. Go Settings--> “About” page ---there will show MC and camera’s version if the binding is successful.

If the issue remains, please kindly upload the screenshot for better assistance, thanks in advance!
2018-8-19
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-19 22:55
Hey WD9EON, sorry for the late response, please refer to the below and try to bind:

1. Reset the range extender.

Thanks for replying.  I've done all you suggested, more than once.  No messages on the screen.  Shows altitude and distance.  It will take photos and videos, but only to the memory card.  Phone screen just shows several dots going round in circle on a black screen.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WD9EON Posted at 2018-8-20 05:14
Thanks for replying.  I've done all you suggested, more than once.  No messages on the screen.  Shows altitude and distance.  It will take photos and videos, but only to the memory card.  Phone screen just shows several dots going round in circle on a black screen.

Thanks for getting back to us. From your description, I'm afraid that this cannot be figured out remotely, sorry about this. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index the local team will take care once the package arrived.
2018-8-21
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-21 18:37
Thanks for getting back to us. From your description, I'm afraid that this cannot be figured out remotely, sorry about this. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index the local team will take care once the package arrived.

Thanks Susan, it's not my drone, so I will tell the owner.  I was just trying to help him out.  
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WD9EON Posted at 2018-8-22 05:36
Thanks Susan, it's not my drone, so I will tell the owner.  I was just trying to help him out.

You are so kind. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules