Stick and App doesn't work correctly. Help! :(
507 11 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

Hi everyone.

I have an Iphone 7 plus. 4 days ago I bought the Osmo Mobile 2, and I was able to connect the osmo with the application by bluethoot...
The problem is the app DJI GO doesn't answer to the commands of the stick but I can see but I can see that they are connected, and I don´t understand whats wrong.
If I want to take a photo from the stick button, it doesn't work, and I have to take the photo from the same app.
I have to use the app from the same phone like a simple app.

¿Anyone have an idea to what's happening?

Please, I really need a help.
I have IOS 11.4.1

Thank you so much!

2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app and restart it? Did you try to reconnect your mobile device to the Osmo? Can you also try to use a different mobile device?
2018-8-17
Use props
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-17 02:48
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app and restart it? Did you try to reconnect your mobile device to the Osmo? Can you also try to use a different mobile device?

Yes, I did it. And I try in an IPhone 6s Plus, and the problem y the same.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jorel Baeza Posted at 2018-8-17 07:04
Yes, I did it. And I try in an IPhone 6s Plus, and the problem y the same.

I see. Did you try to update the firmware?
2018-8-17
Use props
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-17 08:37
I see. Did you try to update the firmware?

Since I installed the application, no update firmware has appeared.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jorel Baeza Posted at 2018-8-17 09:43
Since I installed the application, no update firmware has appeared.

I see. If that's the case, I highly suggest sending your unit to our repair facility to have a checkup. Please contact our support +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) to start up a case.
2018-8-17
Use props
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-17 09:48
I see. If that's the case, I highly suggest sending your unit to our repair facility to have a checkup. Please contact our support +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) to start up a case.

But how can I do that? I am from México.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jorel Baeza Posted at 2018-8-17 11:58
But how can I do that? I am from México.

Hi, did you try to check if you can control the gimbal using the joystick on the handle? it might that the issue is within the handle itself. Where did you purchase the unit? When did you encounter this problem?
2018-8-17
Use props
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 12:54
Hi, did you try to check if you can control the gimbal using the joystick on the handle? it might that the issue is within the handle itself. Where did you purchase the unit? When did you encounter this problem?

Yes I can control the gimbal with the joystick, rotate to the left, right, etc. But I can't control the app with the commands of the handle, example: Zoom doesn't work, the shutter button don't take photos and don't recording, but everything is because app doesn't works.

I bought the device 1 week ago, and encountered this problem since the first time.

Thanks.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jorel Baeza Posted at 2018-8-17 15:11
Yes I can control the gimbal with the joystick, rotate to the left, right, etc. But I can't control the app with the commands of the handle, example: Zoom doesn't work, the shutter button don't take photos and don't recording, but everything is because app doesn't works.

I bought the device 1 week ago, and encountered this problem since the first time.

Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to clarify that the only way for you to record or take a photo is using the application, correct? If yes, it would be better if you can contact the reseller for a replacement, however, if you purchased it with us you can contact our support that was provided by DJI Wanda on post #6
2018-8-17
Use props
Jorel Baeza
New
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 15:22
Hi, thanks for the response, I would like to clarify that the only way for you to record or take a photo is using the application, correct? If yes, it would be better if you can contact the reseller for a replacement, however, if you purchased it with us you can contact our support that was provided by DJI Wanda on post #6

Ok, I understand, but do you have a phone number support on México?

Really Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jorel Baeza Posted at 2018-8-17 15:41
Ok, I understand, but do you have a phone number support on México?

Really Thank you.

Sorry for the late response. We do not have any direct phone number for Mexico. You can contact this: +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST).
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules