FUNCTIONS KEY NOT WORKING
906 6 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mgn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 518 ft
Italy

I bought a used mavic air without the rc, i would like to try it with the smartphone but it can't. Because when i press the functions key within 4 seconds I don't hear any 2 beep nor 3 beep for resetting wifi for more than 4 seconds.
Is there anything I can do? I just reset the mavic air nothings happen.
By the way the when i double click the function key the selfie is working.
Another, i bought used rc in ebay. Can i connect it with the mavic air i bought?
Thanks a lot.

2018-8-17
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

MA  not sale alone without RC. Are you buy from reliable source? Did you check it is working before but?
2018-8-17
Use props
mgn
lvl.1
Italy

Just I bought used in low price what I did was to turn on to see if it is working. Well it is, but the problem when I bought the other battery the charger and used RC in eBay maybe what I done is to look for the real owner who want to sell their magic air. But what I'm searching now is to make it work. Coz I also bought a used RC and waiting it for the arrival.
And what I proof that it is working is when I double click it for the selfie command.
Thanks for your help I hope you understand.
2018-8-17
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

I wonder it is activated or not. You may check the serial number with DJI to see is this a valid until.
2018-8-17
Use props
mgn
lvl.1
Italy

How can I check it? Thanks...
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mgn Posted at 2018-8-19 11:12
How can I check it? Thanks...

Hi mgn, please kindly PM us your aircraft SN, we'd like to check whether the drone has been activated or not. As for the controlling with a mobile device, you may refer to the below and upload your operation video for better assistance, thanks in advance!
Controlling the Aircraft with a Mobile Device.png
2018-8-19
Use props
mgn
lvl.1
Italy

Madam DJI Susan did u read my first post? This aircraft that I was bought does work only two functions, 1st when I hold the function button within 2 seconds I heard a beef that waiting for an RC connection. And the other one is when I pressed it with double click which can used my hand to control the aircraft. But when I pressed the function button within 4 seconds nothing's happen. Nor 6 seconds to reset the wifi, why?
Anyway, I attached here the image of mavic air's sn.
Hope your good consideration.
Thanks anyway.
IMG_20180820_091914.jpg
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules