1103 12 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

Hello,

As its has been a some time that many are waiting for Mavic Air Firmware update Maybe Maybe that those might be include in the firmware update and it will be really cool for many of us hihihihi .

Honestly i prefer that dji take all their time on firmware development testing any time it take am sure that the firmware will be awesome those thing in next firmware would be cool.

1.       New Short Cut on Remote to Access Camera option like shutter Speed and Iso.

2.       Compass sensitivity decrease to have less compass calibration error.

3.       Less popup message while flying.

4.       Recalibrate Front, Back and bottom sensors so that Mavic Air do not draft when flying into environment where there are trees surrounding.

5.       Slow Mo at 240fps and Shooting at normal speed 120fps in 1080p, 2k and 4k

6.       Higher definition with photos

7.       Cleaner video while doing slow mo at 1080p

8.       Way Point, Point of Interest

9.       Corse Lock

10.   Better Tracking of the Active Track when tracking a subject from front back or profile because almost the time when the subject change of direction the Mavic air loose the tracking and sometime it.

11.   Enter Wifi Mode and then use remote without the need to re link the remote at each time that we use the Mavic air with a Mobile Phone

12.   Bette video quality less noise when flying in low light would be awesome J

13.   If can fine tune the High Electro Magnetic interference while flying sometime I fly in forest where there are not electric wires it says that J

14.   Drone Attack :  I’ve notice some video on the web about drone attack.  The mavic air which fly
directly into the object.  Last time I’ve notice when I was shooting a friend video at the sea the mavic loose him and it approaches on my friend I think that when the mavic air loose the subject sometime it goes through it to get track again. Maybe that info might help J

If you have any other ideas lets propose to dji

2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate taking time of bringing this query to us. We will surely take note all of this for us to serve you better. If there's any concern you would like to raise please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Great ideals Ranini.
2018-8-17
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

Dream on! No chance
2018-8-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nice idea thanks for sharing
2018-8-18
Use props
S.D. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kinda like there hasn't been any recent updates for the MA. Man it's working like a charm. Gotta go fly !
2018-8-18
Use props
Ranini
lvl.4
Mauritius

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-17 03:40
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate taking time of bringing this query to us. We will surely take note all of this for us to serve you better. If there's any concern you would like to raise please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

thank you very much  
2018-8-21
Use props
Ranini
lvl.4
Mauritius

Woe Posted at 2018-8-17 04:58
Great ideals Ranini.

thank you
2018-8-21
Use props