774 9 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans553ef7bf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318927 ft
United Kingdom

Any help much appreciated .
Ive tried everything , firmware roll back new cables,deleted my cache . Turned off all data wifi and Bluetooth on my phone,
New memory card. Rapidly getting fed up with the mavic. Had to buy a new batery a week or so ago as i got the dreaded unbalanced baterry, only had 16 charges on it. Emailed dji europe and would you believe it. No reply . It was only 13 months old . That works out at 5 quid a flight .
2018-8-17
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you haven't already done so, try the additional tips from this article. They'll help you ensure both your mobile device and DJI GO are set up to run as efficiently as possible.

2018-8-17
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

what device/phone are you using?
2018-8-17
Use props
fans553ef7bf
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sony experia zx
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having with your device. May we ask for the mobile device you used where the app is downloaded? I will be posting some of the listed fully compatible phones to run the app. Thank you.

mavic pro.PNG
2018-8-17
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

I sympathize with you regarding the the fact that Go 4 requires a beefy device to work properly. I had similar issues with an "unsupported" device and finally bought a CrystalSky.
2018-8-17
Use props
fans553ef7bf
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-17 06:53
I sympathize with you regarding the the fact that Go 4 requires a beefy device to work properly. I had similar issues with an "unsupported" device and finally bought a CrystalSky.

Thanks for for the advice but my phone was working perfectly until the update dji released in March.  Maybe another case of dji lack of testing before firmware releases
2018-8-17
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

fans553ef7bf Posted at 2018-8-17 07:37
Thanks for for the advice but my phone was working perfectly until the update dji released in March.  Maybe another case of dji lack of testing before firmware releases

I hear you. But in reality, DJI isn't going to change their software for what they call "unsupported" devices even if that device has worked with their drones for a year (that was my situation).

So we either dump more money into our hobby and get equipment that's on their list or we deal with the frustration you're describing here.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans553ef7bf Posted at 2018-8-17 07:37

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that. Actually, there is a possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with our application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the application if this will work all the time while using the specific mobile device. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on our website to avoid any problem. Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
fans553ef7bf
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have a Sony tablet that is running at optimum per for I'll try that add see if it flys OK. I if it does I'll use that and look at a compatible
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules