DJI Care Express - how long should replacement take?
785 6 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscbfebedd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146601 ft
Poland

Hello,

A week ago I've paid DJI Care Express replacement fee and sent my Mavic Air to the Netherland's service center.
Package was received by service on Monday 13.08.2018 at 10:21. After a five days I have no any feedback from DJI on the progress.
I've decided on "Express repair service" expecting it to be an express service meanwhile nothing is happening.
How long will it take to get a replacement drone? Case Number:CAS-2105261-D0G8K3

Best regards
Tomasz
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Tomasz. Sorry to hear about this. Once we receive the Drone it will take approximately two ( 2 ) business days excluding shipment for us to replace the Drone.  As of the moment upon checking the case ( CAS-2105261-D0G8K3 ). DJI have yet received the Drone that you've sent. Rest assured that once the Drone is received we will be sending you a notification about the status of the case.
2018-8-17
Use props
Yznheimer
lvl.1

Who Diana, I thought the customer above has clearly stated that the package sbows delivered to Who with date and time..

how can it show as not received?
2018-8-19
Use props
Yznheimer
lvl.1

want auto correct changing my words

haha
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tomasz, we apologize for the long time frame, upon checking the tracking number in the system, there is no tracking record in UPS website, may I know if you sent in the drone by yourself? If yes, may I have the tracking number for further assistance? Thank you.
2018-8-19
Use props
TomasKo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146601 ft
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-19 19:36
Hi Tomasz, we apologize for the long time frame, upon checking the tracking number in the system, there is no tracking record in UPS website, may I know if you sent in the drone by yourself? If yes, may I have the tracking number for further assistance? Thank you.

Hi Mindy,

1ZR54Y139149991463

I've just received a notification you received the drone. Hopefully I get my replacement in a few days.
I guess DJI shoud work on the logistics anyway as it's a week since you received it.
It's definitely not an express deal we pay for, isn't it?

Best regards
Tomasz
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TomasKo Posted at 2018-8-20 02:55
Hi Mindy,

1ZR54Y139149991463

Hi Tomasz, thanks for the tracking number, upon checking the case, the replacement has been shipped out and you should have received the email notification, we apologize for the delay of receiving the package, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules