Intelligent flight modes
590 4 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

Is there a good way to get familiar with, and practice using the intelligent flight modes without flying? I tried to use 'coarse lock' and had trouble learning to use the software. With the bright sun on my phone hindering me, I completely used up my flight battery way before I got it figured out. I'd really like to be able to figure it all out in the comfort of my home first. Any help would be really appreciated.
2018-8-17
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

You're doing the correct way, not any way better than practice. You keep exploring all modes in the big field and you will soon get used to those. I do the same way, also on android device, dji also downloaded bunch of video instructions which you can view when have time. Safe flights.
2018-8-17
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Big field, lots of batteries and hours looking at YouTube videos was the way I learned.
2018-8-17
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-8-17 09:19
You're doing the correct way, not any way better than practice. You keep exploring all modes in the big field and you will soon get used to those. I do the same way, also on android device, dji also downloaded bunch of video instructions which you can view when have time. Safe flights.

I just don't learn well in the blazing heat with the bright sun on my screen while under the pressure of a limited battery. Wish I could learn at an air conditioned desk where I can see the screen prompts better.
2018-8-17
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Don't worry, you can plan to practice step by step: read user manual carefully, search on YouTube how to do it and practice patiently each mode and combine them. Good luck
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules