Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I2 will not hover in place when Pitch/Roll speed is not set to max
684 6 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salvador Garza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3604255 ft
United States

My I2 will not hover in place when my RS lever on the cendence remote (assigned to Pitch/Roll speed) is set anything other than max, or all the way up. The I2 will start rolling left. As soon as I set the RS lever all the way up, the drone actually returns to where it was set to hover.

I've tried calibrating the cendence remote and it still does it. I need to make sure to take off with the RS set all the way up, other wise it just takes off and rolls to the left. Also cannot fly straight.

Anyone else experiencing this on the latest firmware?

My app, CrystalSky Ultrabright 7.85, I2 and cendence remote are all on the latest firmware/software versions.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the late response. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-19
Use props
Salvador Garza
lvl.3
United States

Re-install the existing firmware?
UPDATE: Ok, I see the refresh option, I'm in the process of performing the refresh will report back with results.
2018-8-19
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest update improves the stability in a hover. However, it introduces some other minor issues. I would wait for the next update.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Salvador Garza Posted at 2018-8-19 12:36
Re-install the existing firmware?
UPDATE: Ok, I see the refresh option, I'm in the process of performing the refresh will report back with results.

Alright. Please let us know if it didn't work.
2018-8-20
Use props
Salvador Garza
lvl.3
United States

Same behavior as originally reported even after refreshing the firmware. This issue may lead to serious crashes. The I2 becomes uncontrollable until the roll/pitch slider is removed from the min position.
2018-9-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Which FW version are you on? I'm on .0100 and observing slight drift to left during initial straight forward. After performing some yawing, however, this anomaly disappears. Must check if there's any relation to RS lever position or not, I'm not even sure if it's assigned to anything at all.
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules