dashboard gauges on videos
1554 5 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyingbosnian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 360522 ft

hi everybody,

does anybody know an easy way to add gauges to Mavic Pro videos? Like the gauges available on Gopro 6 with speed, altitude, etc...

I'm using DJI app and Litchi so any method is appreciated.

I installed Dashware app on Win but I got upset after 1 hour because i simply couldn't get the flight log to display properrly...i managed to convert the file to CVS and it imported in the software with the flytrex profile but nothing.

if someone knows an easy method to make it work , i would appreciate some advice...otherwise, I'll just wait until it becomes a little bit easier

thanks...

2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, do you mean installing the gauges while using the DJI GO 4 app to measure the speed and altitude of your drone while using it?
2018-8-17
Use props
JEZ2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

A user on another forum posted detailed step by step instructions for using Dashware with Litchi.  

I believe links are allowed, if not, a mod can please remove.

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... ustom-gauges.27944/
2018-8-17
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I added that link but have discovered RaceRender 3, which is (in my opinion) far superior to Dashware.  That being said, get your training wheels using DW since it's free and when you get as disgusted with it as much as I did   then switch to RR3!
2018-8-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

If you're using an iOS device running iOS 11 onwards then you can record screen, as seen using 'Screen Recording' feature.
2018-8-17
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I have worked with DashWare and even made a few gauges my self. Flytrex works well on some and on others you have to tweak it a little.

dash guages

ADI/HSI

The only problem was that my CVS file had something wrong with the speed. Did fix it in later guages.
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules