Replacement Mavic Pro Blurry Image
2346 17 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have just recieved a replacement mavic pro after damaging my original from a crash. I paid £105 for the repair and was happy that I recieved a replacement product instead of a repair. I was surprised with a 5 day turn around from DJI.

However the replacement product is showing blurry images/videos, I have tried absolutely everything from Calibration, Calibrating Gimble, IMU Calibration, FIRMWARE update, Camera setting reset, FIRMWARE downgrade, Restore factory settings and still no luck. It seems there is a hardware issue.. has anyone else come across such issues? Looks like Im going to have to send off to DJI again? are the products not tested before shipment..

See a video from the drone here:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjhprOgfS03msCHa57frPjngz6m5

Thanks
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would to clarify, may I know what's the make and model of the device you are using right now?
2018-8-17
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-17 11:55
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would to clarify, may I know what's the make and model of the device you are using right now?

DJI Mavic Pro M1P
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the link won't allow us to view your video, would it be possible if you can re-upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here again? What SD card are you using? Is the issue occurs in the SD card?
2018-8-17
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 12:06
Hi, sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the link won't allow us to view your video, would it be possible if you can re-upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here again? What SD card are you using? Is the issue occurs in the SD card?

Hi Tony, thanks for getting in touch. The image quality is present on a live stream to my iphone also. I have used this same Sandisk 64GB SD card in my original Mavic Pro without any problems. Here is a new link using google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... G9Jmg9Bho3y5RJLUZa5
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanse58f04d4 Posted at 2018-8-17 12:22
Hi Tony, thanks for getting in touch. The image quality is present on a live stream to my iphone also. I have used this same Sandisk 64GB SD card in my original Mavic Pro without any problems. Here is a new link using google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=104sJI1ZrRaJUfG9Jmg9Bho3y5RJLUZa5

Hi, thanks for providing the information. may we have the firmware version and app version of your DJI GO 4 app? If the issue is occurring on the SD card it might be that the problem is within the aircraft itself and needs to be sent in for service. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-8-17
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 13:15
Hi, thanks for providing the information. may we have the firmware version and app version of your DJI GO 4 app? If the issue is occurring on the SD card it might be that the problem is within the aircraft itself and needs to be sent in for service. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

The Drone has FW Version V0.1.04.0400 and the DJI GO 4 App is Version v4.2.24 (3176). The issue is not isolated to just the SD card, the image quality is bad without an SD card installed. The live image from the drone is blurred constantly.

Thanks
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanse58f04d4 Posted at 2018-8-17 13:40
The Drone has FW Version V0.1.04.0400 and the DJI GO 4 App is Version v4.2.24 (3176). The issue is not isolated to just the SD card, the image quality is bad without an SD card installed. The live image from the drone is blurred constantly.

Thanks

Hi there, after going through what you had tried, you might need to send the drone in again. Please kindly apply for a case number again, please provide me with the case number once you get it. We will keep our eyes on your case.
2018-8-17
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-17 18:22
Hi there, after going through what you had tried, you might need to send the drone in again. Please kindly apply for a case number again, please provide me with the case number once you get it. We will keep our eyes on your case.

Hi DJI Thor,

I have raised another repair request: CAS-2129508-W7S4L0

As this is an issue with the replacement of my original product (CAS-2089672-Z6J3J2) that I have just received (17-08-2018), I am hoping that all costs will be covered including transit? Please Advise..

Thanks
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Nadeem, I have already escalated this issue to the proper department. We will be sending you a shipping label for you to return the drone back to us. Once we receive the drone we will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-18
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-18 13:48
Hi Nadeem, I have already escalated this issue to the proper department. We will be sending you a shipping label for you to return the drone back to us. Once we receive the drone we will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Diana.
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You are welcome.
2018-8-18
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-18 13:48
Hi Nadeem, I have already escalated this issue to the proper department. We will be sending you a shipping label for you to return the drone back to us. Once we receive the drone we will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your patience.

I have just received confirmation that the Drone has been delivered, could you please overlook the case.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fanse58f04d4 Posted at 2018-8-21 04:42
I have just received confirmation that the Drone has been delivered, could you please overlook the case.

Hi Nadeem, I have checked the escalated case for your Mavic Pro and it is already tagged as warranty repair/replacement. We will send you email notification every time there's an update on your case. Please check your email from time to time. Thank you.
2018-8-21
Use props
fanse58f04d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi DJI, I have now received another replacement Mavic Pro and have now tried it out for a few days. I am glad to say this drone is working as expected and thank you for your help on this matter.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse58f04d4 Posted at 2018-8-28 08:41
Hi DJI, I have now received another replacement Mavic Pro and have now tried it out for a few days. I am glad to say this drone is working as expected and thank you for your help on this matter.

Hi there, thanks for your update and glad to know everything is working great, hope you have a great time on flying the drone and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any other issue.
2018-8-28
Use props
earlyretirement
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the EXACT same issue.  My first Mavic Pro 1 was replaced under warranty last August.  I was also having issues with the camera.  This one I've tried doing all of the same things and exact same issue as this OP.   I bought the Refresh but I haven't crashed it in any way. It's just the blurry issue which it seems like MANY people are having. I don't have to pay the $79 to fix this known issue do I?
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

earlyretirement Posted at 4-7 11:50
I'm having the EXACT same issue.  My first Mavic Pro 1 was replaced under warranty last August.  I was also having issues with the camera.  This one I've tried doing all of the same things and exact same issue as this OP.   I bought the Refresh but I haven't crashed it in any way. It's just the blurry issue which it seems like MANY people are having. I don't have to pay the $79 to fix this known issue do I?

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support The designated team will take care once they received the package and offer you a proper solution based on the damage assessment, please kindly note and understand.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules