Where to purchase Mavic Pro accessories
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Hello everyone

Trying to get a feel from other pilots, but where do you guys purchase your accessories/spare parts like propellers, batteries, cases... Amazon? DJI store? Wish? So far my Mavic Pro bundle comes from Amazon and their prices for accessories seem very reasonable. Easier for me to use Amazon being in Canada.

2018-8-17
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Amazon for my combo, goggles, CrystalSky, filters, cases and other accessories. Only thing I haven't bought from Amazon was the charger for the CrystalSky (eBay for $30). Why the hell DJI sells the CrystalSky without a charger is beyond me. The thing is $450 and they couldn't throw in a lousy $5 (their cost) charger?
2018-8-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I buy all my accessories from Amazon, landing pad, Nd filters,Mp backpack, Mp goggles backpack combo, gimbal protector. ect....
Batteries and props I buy only DJI.
2018-8-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-17 20:09
Amazon for my combo, goggles, CrystalSky, filters, cases and other accessories. Only thing I haven't bought from Amazon was the charger for the CrystalSky (eBay for $30). Why the hell DJI sells the CrystalSky without a charger is beyond me. The thing is $450 and they couldn't throw in a lousy $5 (their cost) charger?

The thing is $450 and they couldn't throw in a lousy $5 (their cost) charger?

Try $999 for CrystalSky Ultra brite - without a small power supply for base battery charger...
2018-8-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Mainly Amazon for me.  DJI charges to much for shipping.  Even with DJI discounts or credits applied, Amazon usually beats DJI's total price.
2018-8-17
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's handy in the UK having so many different suppliers for accessories. Never used Amazon much as there are so many fake alternatives besides, I like to support local trade rather than them for most of my drone / quadcopter requirements.
2018-8-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Dji online store?
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can use this link for our official store: (http://store.dji.com/) and in case it is not available in our website, you can check if it is available in our retailer stores:  (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy). If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-18
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-8-17 22:21
The thing is $450 and they couldn't throw in a lousy $5 (their cost) charger?

Try $999 for CrystalSky Ultra brite - without a small power supply for base battery charger...

Good point. I guess including the chargers tipped the price point where they couldn't make any money.
2018-8-18
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Thanks everyone for your replies. I saw some propellers on Wish but will not buy from it. Amazon for me as well.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules