Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Love the Mavic Air but I HATE the charger. Got a new one today!
389 1 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really have had great luck getting amazing images from my Mavic Air the last 3 months but I absolutely HATE it's charger. I think DJI really dropped the ball when they made it. Yeah, it folds up nice and small, but when you set it up and plug in the batteries the whole things seems very cheap compared to the Spark charger. Most of the time the batteries fall out (no locking mechanism) and I think they're charging but they're really not. Once the cable wasn't plugged in all the way on the bottom of the unit and in the morning when I was ready to shoot I had ZERO charged batteries. PLUS, it only charges 1 battery at a time. I actually bought a second charger a few weeks ago just so I can charge 2 batteries at once. Well I should have just bought this one sooner. Thanks to Kloo Gee's nice review I pulled the trigger and bought this portable unit that charges 3 batteries at once AND they actually lock in. So many times when charging in the car the batteries just fall right out of the original Mavic Air battery charger.

Plus, right now on Amazon you can "clip a coupon" to get $19.50 off the order (because let's be honest, 129.99 is pretty steep)
I'll be using it every day on my 9 day vacation to California so hopefully I'll have a nice review by the time I get back.

Here's Kloo Gees review.  
Smatree Power Station for Mavic Air.jpg
2018-8-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

very nice they also made one for tello as well
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules