Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro RC is not connection.
988 6 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BWaYiCBLYytB
lvl.1
United States

Good evening, I have a problem with the control of my Mavic Pro, today I wanted to make some videos but the remote control does not turn on, it says that it is connecting but the seconds remote control is turned off.

Can you please help me solve this problem?
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly fully charge you remote controller and  try to link the remote again using the video tutorial below. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a short video showing the issue so that we can check it on our end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-18
Use props
djiuser_BWaYiCBLYytB
lvl.1
United States

Please watch the video of the problem that I have with the control of my Mavic Pro.
2018-8-18
Use props
djiuser_BWaYiCBLYytB
lvl.1
United States

The RC does not turn on, when turning it on it turns off, the battery is 100% charged
2018-8-18
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_BWaYiCBLYytB Posted at 2018-8-18 15:43
The RC does not turn on, when turning it on it turns off, the battery is 100% charged

does opening up the antennae's make any difference?

really weird case, but I found this other guy with the same problem after FW update. Maybe you can try connecting this to your PC using the DJI Assistant 2 software and then try to go back to factory settings or roll back the FW?
Rich

2018-8-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Try and connect the Remote Controller to a computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to restore and reset your controller
2018-8-18
Use props
Mayconmartins
lvl.1
Brazil

olá quero compartilhar com todos que dia 26 chegou meu mavic pro e desde então tive problemas com ele, no inicio até achei que fosse meu celular coisa do tipo, mas depois pude observar que o drone perdia o sinal mesmo estando a 1 metro de distancia de mim, fica piscando a luz amarela e não tem jeito de fazer com que o controle fique pareado com o drone, testei tudo.
modo WIFI e Modo RC. Percebi que isso acontecia porque esquentava. Ai poderia procurar no wifi ou no RC nada, mas se deixa-se esfriar ele ja conectava. Então comecei a fazer os testes
deixei o drone esfriar e depois de 2 horas ligue ele e la estava normal mas apos 3 minutos com ele ligado mas sem ligar as hélices o mesmo ja desconectava do controle.
Nem no pc ele ficava conectado.
mandei para a distribuidora pois aqui no Brasil não tem assistência técnica que de a garantia da DJI.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules