Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibration Issue
1127 5 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
didier P69
lvl.1
France

Hi there

My Mavic Air demands me to calibrate the vision system with DJI assistant 2... Well, I obey...

Once connected, I started the calibration... he seeks for about 1 or 2 min and asks me to reboot the aircraft...

That's what I've done, one, two three times... after changing battery, after updating the firmware, after reloading the factory parameters of the firmeware, after re-updating the firmware...

I should have tried about 20 times, impossible to obtain anything else from him than "please reboot the aircraft"

Am I the one and only lucky enough for that?

calibration.jpg

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for having issues with calibrating the vision system. Have you tried to switch cables? I will post a video on this matter for a better understanding. Thank you.

2018-8-18
Use props
didier P69
lvl.1
France

Hi and thanks...

This is exactly what I have done... And on your video, when I am at 0'45 and click on "calibrate now", nothing hapens... He seeks for 30 sec to 1 min, and "please reboot the aircraft" as shown on the picture in my frist post...

I tried to reboot, update or restaure the firmware, with different clables...

Same answer each time...

I will try from an other PC...

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

didier P69 Posted at 2018-8-18 05:46
Hi and thanks...

This is exactly what I have done... And on your video, when I am at 0'45 and click on "calibrate now", nothing hapens... He seeks for 30 sec to 1 min, and "please reboot the aircraft" as shown on the picture in my frist post...

Hi, yes please do try to calibrate with another PC. Kindly try to switch cables as well. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-8-18
Use props
didier P69
lvl.1
France

Tried from an other PC... and then it worked for just on time...

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Didier
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

didier P69 Posted at 2018-8-18 06:32
Tried from an other PC... and then it worked for just on time...

Thanks for your help

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that it's now working. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules