Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Almost a flyaway mavic air
799 4 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282589 ft
Greece

Hello,

I have my mavic air almost 10 months, this is actually my 3rd cause the other 2 was faulty, anyway.
I was at a beach and i wanted to fly my air, it was night but i dont think that it has somthing to do with that, i was flying up and down the beach, (since the patch my mavic turns right or left on its own) and suddenly i lose connection.. it has done that several times since the patch, but i still can control it even the screen is black and with and says aircraft disconnected, but this time when it disconnect it started to fly the other way.. and i had no control, after 30 sec of flying the other way it stoped and start coming home, i regain conect with video and evreything when it was 10-15 above me.

Is that normal? And what is going on with the turning right and left on ita own.

Please check the flight log, and if you know any way i can upload the video of dji app of my flight say it cause then you will see clearly what i am talking about.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/62DW4LY0E63YQHMFMBU0/
2018-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not to sure what you mean about the Patch.

Looking at your log your craft lost downlink and went into RTH mode, when this happens your craft will follow the route it took to get to where it was, so in other words it will follow same route back, this is probably what you seen the craft doing.
If craft regains signal it will stop hover for 10 seconds waiting to see if controller (you) takes back control, if no action is taken by you , craft will resume RTH, and log shows this is what happened.
You don’t have anything to worry about it’s quite normal and craft responded correctly, until you took over.
2018-8-18
Use props
Mikem691
lvl.4
Flight distance : 247474 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-18 09:53

Looking at your log your craft lost downlink and went into RTH mode, when this happens your craft will follow the route it took to get to where it was, so in other words it will follow same route back, this is probably what you seen the craft doing.

By patch I think he means the 400 firmware upgrade. That would explain the random yaw.
2018-8-18
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-18 09:53

lol
2018-8-18
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

You flight path is pretty terrible too. Even if you need to make an emergency landing, you could not. Be careful flying over water. Unless you're rich that is.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules