611 12 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quade
lvl.3
Flight distance : 322871 ft
Canada

Hi All,

My Dji Go App prompts me with "it's been less than 48 for the refresh ..." everytime I fly it. I have activated it when I purchased it. I did send it in for repair, is this  the reason?

Can I get rid of it?

thanks,

Quade
InstaGram: @frankmamone
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a screenshot of your app showing the prompt message? So for us to determine the problem. Thanks.
2018-8-18
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-18 09:37
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a screenshot of your app showing the prompt message? So for us to determine the problem. Thanks.

Here you go:

2018-8-22
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

DJI Care Refresh is a kind of insurance/warranty you can buy for your Spark, as long as you can send the drone back to them they will replace it (even if it's gone for a swim).  You have 48 hours from the time you activate your drone to purchase the Care Refresh, after that you're no longer eligible.  I recommend buying it, with drones there's a good chance of sustaining some kind of damage and it's much much cheaper to pay for the Care Refresh than to buy a new drone.
2018-8-22
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Canada

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-8-22 06:44
DJI Care Refresh is a kind of insurance/warranty you can buy for your Spark, as long as you can send the drone back to them they will replace it (even if it's gone for a swim).  You have 48 hours from the time you activate your drone to purchase the Care Refresh, after that you're no longer eligible.  I recommend buying it, with drones there's a good chance of sustaining some kind of damage and it's much much cheaper to pay for the Care Refresh than to buy a new drone.

I understand that. I have it on both the Spark and Air.  The issue is that it's prompting me to buy it.

I already sent it in for a warranty repair (non-refresh).   And now it prompts me all the time even though it's been months and already purchased it.

Thank you..

Quade
2018-8-22
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

Quade Posted at 2018-8-22 06:48
I understand that. I have it on both the Spark and Air.  The issue is that it's prompting me to buy it.

I already sent it in for a warranty repair (non-refresh).   And now it prompts me all the time even though it's been months and already purchased it.

Just ignore it then, it should disappear in a day or two.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I suggest you uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go 4 app or you may just ignore the prompt message and it will disappear after 48 hours. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-22
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Canada

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-8-22 07:26
Just ignore it then, it should disappear in a day or two.

Unfortunately, it's been there for weeks !
2018-8-22
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

Quade Posted at 2018-8-22 08:33
Unfortunately, it's been there for weeks !

Quade,

If you drone returned from warranty repair (as you say it did), it is refurbished and most likely not activated - hence the prompt.
Contact DJI Support and confirm that your drone is indeed activated in their databases.
If it is not, ask them for activation instructions. After activation the prompt should disappear.

Mirek
2018-8-22
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-22 08:27
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I suggest you uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go 4 app or you may just ignore the prompt message and it will disappear after 48 hours. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi... Like I said..it's been there for a few weeks...I'll try re-installing
2018-8-22
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Quade Posted at 2018-8-22 11:01
Hi... Like I said..it's been there for a few weeks...I'll try re-installing

The app is likely not able to check DJI's website/database to realize this isn't the first time the Spark has activated.  It then saves the last checked information on the phone.  Phone not allowing it to save data?
2018-8-22
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-22 08:27

I re-installed same issue.  Not a big deal. I can still fly..but annoying.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Quade Posted at 2018-8-22 11:58
I re-installed same issue.  Not a big deal. I can still fly..but annoying.

Hi, sorry for the late response, may I know what is the version of your app and the phone that you're using? Please let us know for further help.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules