Lot of noise and shake on Gimbal - shaking image
1694 7 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronezoom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1603711 ft

My Phantom 4 pro has a shaking camera and a lot of noise.
I never could upgrade because this noise is prejudicial the final video. The only version tha works fine is V01.04.0608. If I upgrade to 01.05.0300 and 01.05.0600 the gimbal will make a NOISE

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Please let us know if you have further question. Thank you.

2018-8-18
Use props
Dronezoom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1603711 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-18 16:13
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Please let us know if you have further question. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkdUH0XE8g

I maked all the calibrations and nothing. Why the last two firmwares making noise for various p4p
2018-8-18
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

Oh My sounds annoying...... i would just the last firmware that was good for now, and hope they fix it in the newer version
2018-8-18
Use props
kykphantom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Is it under warranty?
2018-8-18
Use props
Shanep1
lvl.1

India

Was facing this issue on my previous phantom but now got it replaced y dji themselves. So now its ok. if its under warranty then get it replaced or fixed immediately.
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Dronezoom, sorry for the late response. This issue has been forwarded to our engineers to check, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Dronezoom, sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the engineers that they suggested to send the unit in for diagnosis. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index the designated team will take care once the unit arrived. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules