Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro calibrate vision sensors - reboot error
1639 4 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy3Ddotcom
New
United States

Mavic Pro Status error message  - calibrate vision sensors with DJI assistant consistently gives reboot error.

I followed the "aircraft connection error" help link with no results.

Aircraft connection error messages.PNG
2018-8-18
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Please send screenshot of properties of Vision (Interface 3) from device manager. According to icon with arrow down for me it seems you have disabled this device in device manager. Also did you restarted windows in mode without driver signature enforcement?
2018-8-18
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Please try this to disable driver signature enforcement on Win10:
Select the “Start” button.
Type “startup”.
Select “Change advanced startup settings“.
Select “Restart now” under the “Advanced startup” area.
Select “Troubleshoot“.
Select “Advanced Options“.
Select “Startup Options“.
Select “Restart“.
A menu will appear where you can press “7” on your keyboard to choose “Disable driver signing enforcement“.

Once you will have Windows running with disabled driver signature enforcement check the Vision 3 interface in device manager if it will still have the icon with the black arrow icon down, right click on it and click "Enable Device" it should be enabled and operational and you should be then able calibrate vision sensors.
2018-8-18
Use props
Jimmy3Ddotcom
New
United States

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-8-18 23:25
Please try this to disable driver signature enforcement on Win10:
Select the “Start” button.
Type “startup”.

thanks for the quick reply.  

this process did not work in my situation the error continues.  however I have something wrong with the gimbal that might be causing the error...

I touch back when I get the gimbal working.

Thanks again!
Jimmy
2018-8-20
Use props
BillWr
New
United States

Having the same problem, Assistant 2 keeps saying "Please Reboot the Aircraft", just as you depicted on your first entry.  Tried everything including contacting DJI.  Shame it's not been fixed. My drone is now a paperweight.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules