Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera issues with Latest FW DLog
797 15 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Latest FW & IOS has widely noted misc error message, quick spin bugs plus has anyone noticed that DLog appears to have been messed up again?(X5s/Oly 25mm/h264/Ipad mini 4)

2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-19
Use props
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The .200 firmware is buggy (quick spin, landing gear error messages). A refresh to the same buggy firmware would not make a difference. Hope we see a new firmware soon, where X5s with CinemaDNG license/ProRes license will get ProRes RAW. Also, hoping for a Ccrystal Sky Go version that incorporates missing functions like LUT view.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-8-19 21:38
The .200 firmware is buggy (quick spin, landing gear error messages). A refresh to the same buggy firmware would not make a difference. Hope we see a new firmware soon, where X5s with CinemaDNG license/ProRes license will get ProRes RAW. Also, hoping for a Ccrystal Sky Go version that incorporates missing functions like LUT view.

Hello. Thank you for providing this information to us. I was able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. Our engineers are currently fixing it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-20
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-20 02:53
Hello. Thank you for providing this information to us. I was able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. Our engineers are currently fixing it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

No problem, just trying to help and avoid extra work for the customer. Kindly put a Sticky on the forum the known issues with this firmware. IMU problem have also been shown for several users.
2018-8-20
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello. Thank you for providing this information to us. I was able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. Our engineers are currently fixing it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

No problem, just trying to help and avoid extra work for the customer. Kindly put a Sticky on the forum the known issues with this firmware. IMU problem have also been shown for several users.
2018-8-20
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Rob W Posted at 2018-8-20 03:05
No problem, just trying to help and avoid extra work for the customer. Kindly put a Sticky on the forum the known issues with this firmware. IMU problem have also been shown for several users.

Yes I also had the IMU warning .. and the ipad cache full warning. Just Cannot understand why DJI wouldn't have a batch of I2's with every combination of tablet, camera & lens and test them all before the FW updates get released.
2018-8-20
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi Wanda, thanks for talking to the engineers. Can you list the bugs that the engineers have found? Thanks.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-8-20 03:32
Hi Wanda, thanks for talking to the engineers. Can you list the bugs that the engineers have found? Thanks.

We will request this. Thank you.
2018-8-20
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-8-20 03:30
Yes I also had the IMU warning .. and the ipad cache full warning. Just Cannot understand why DJI wouldn't have a batch of I2's with every combination of tablet, camera & lens and test them all before the FW updates get released.

Hopefully DJI will open up for the Beta team again. I bet we would have found these bugs before official release.
2018-8-20
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-20 04:22

Also, post if it is recommended to downgrade to .100 (or .201?). I have not checked personally, but I've read here on the forum that it was a .201 release, basically firmware .100 but with ProRes RAW.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-8-20 04:43
Also, post if it is recommended to downgrade to .100 (or .201?). I have not checked personally, but I've read here on the forum that it was a .201 release, basically firmware .100 but with ProRes RAW.

Hi. For now, it is recommended to downgrade the firmware V01.02.0100 (For Aircraft) and V01.01.0010 (For remote).
2018-8-20
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Ok, thank you Wanda.
2018-8-20
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-20 04:22

Thanks Wanda
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-8-20 05:31
Ok, thank you Wanda.

You're welcome. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

You're welcome, sir.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules