Best external monitor
2500 9 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vayreda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30190 ft
Netherlands

Hi,I like to buy an low budget external monitor (internal battery) to connect my phantom 4 pro with the mounted HDMI module.  So when i shoot a video somebody else can watch my movements on the secondery monitor. Please what external monitor should i buy?
Tnx
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. If you would want to buy for a second monitor. I would recommend some of the supported devices suggested by our engineers. I will be posting below for your reference. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-19
Use props
Vayreda
lvl.3

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-19 06:19
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. If you would want to buy for a second monitor. I would recommend some of the supported devices suggested by our engineers. I will be posting below for your reference. We're here to help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

Dear DJI,

I think you don't understand my question. The devices you recomend is for attach to the controller and naturaly i got already one of those. I want a EXTRA monitor attached true the HDMI output on the controller.
See picture:
And then i like to know witch external monitor can you advice me
Tnx
2018-8-19
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vayreda Posted at 2018-8-19 12:03
Dear DJI,

I think you don't understand my question. The devices you recomend is for attach to the controller and naturaly i got already one of those. I want a EXTRA monitor attached true the HDMI output on the controller.

They do not understand nor care. I think it is an automated response by checking keywords.
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The Apple iPads are probably some of the most reliable devices.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

@Geebax, What was that Geoff?

Did you say something? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Any tablet that can accept a HDMI input will do the job. Alternatively, look at external viewfinders for cameras, they have HDMI input displays that run on batteries.
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2018-8-19 21:58
Any tablet that can accept a HDMI input will do the job. Alternatively, look at external viewfinders for cameras, they have HDMI input displays that run on batteries.

That’s better... haha

Some may wonder how I achieved this?!

You had posted something in reply, but then retracted it.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
Vayreda
lvl.3
Netherlands

@Geebax & Redhotpoker. Tnx for the feedback. Regards from Holland
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vayreda Posted at 2018-8-19 12:03
Dear DJI,

I think you don't understand my question. The devices you recomend is for attach to the controller and naturaly i got already one of those. I want a EXTRA monitor attached true the HDMI output on the controller.

Hi Vayreda, sorry if I misunderstood your query. If you want an extra monitor that is attached to your remote controller, kindly check the link provided below for a better understanding.

Crystal Sky monitor
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules