FACEBOOK LIVE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

I don’t think I am the only one interested in this...........

I have searched the web and THIS SITE for help in getting Facebook Live working.   I think I get a handle on it and it fails again.  I get no help from FB support!  

DJI owes it to its customers who go Live (for business reasons) to provide support to problems and publish guides to assist in this endeavor.   That’s what a business partner does.

Simply put, I want to FB Live from a P3A and P4A to a page as ONLY ME then SHARE to a SECRET GROUP.   It continually drops and says Broadcast Interrupted.   This was working some time back!  If I post just to the page all seems to work fine (except for the crappy resolution).  Come on FB/DJI, get a better resolution!

I’m trying to stay mobile and light and don’t reallly want the RTMP method with hardware, software, subscriptions, etc.   Secure to a Secret Group seems like the way to go to post to only a desired audience and keep data secure.

Thanks.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had when using Facebook Live. Have you seen the option on the menu as seen on the photo below? Kindly tap that and look for the options on to whom you want to share the Livestream. For the quality of your video, you need a strong data connection, it's actually very reliable with virtually any significant, as long as you have 4G or LTE. However, a powerful device is also necessary in order for everything to work smoothly due to the processor-intensive tasks running to operate the application and the video feed.

2018-8-19
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

This is NOT the screen I see.   I envoke Facebook from inside DJI Go and Go 4.   Does not look like this.   I have tried a page that is just Friends, as you show.   Works sometimes and sometimes it does not.   It should not be this difficult.   It had been functioning ‘acceptable’.   Now, not so much.
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules