Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Go App
541 2 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2740eae
Flight distance : 14911 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I connect to bluetooth and then load the DJI app, no OSMO Mobile device shows up. No instructions on activation, nothing!I am using DJI Go 4 app with latest firmware, Galaxy Note 8 phone. My dji app works great for my Mavic pro so I doubt it is the app. I did uninstall and reinstall to be certain to have the lastest version. Any suggestions

2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. For Osmo Series, what you have to use is DJI Go app, not DJI Go 4 app since DJI Go 4 app supports only Phantom 4 Series, Mavic Series, and Spark.
2018-8-19
Use props
Poet
lvl.1

Nevermind...I fixed it. I found that the "DJI Go before 4 app" was the correct app, although it didn't display an option for the OSMO Mobile 2, because I didn't have my cellphones bluetooth synced with the unit yet. Once i disabled any other bluetooth devices I had active on my phone, I was able to connect to the unit via bluetooth, and saw the option for "Mobile 2" suddenly display as an option in the app.
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules