RC upgrade failed. Brick the RC, Phamtom 3 adv
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2d398081
lvl.1

Italy

Phantom 3 ADV
I connected the Rc to the app. Then an upgrade was requested. Firmware 1.7.80 downloaded successfully but then failed.
Now I have all the lights white, also the first one,  and when I push the button, the lights immediatly turn all on without I need to push twice.

I tried to do the upgrade again from the up, I can download the firmware but always an error, immediatly as I push the button upgrade.
Can I unlock the RC? How?
Please help me.  
Thank you.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding that, you can give a try to update the Remote using the SD card method or flash drive you can check this video tutorial on how to do it. It will start at 2:43 on the video
2018-8-19
Use props
fans2d398081
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-19 09:19
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding that, you can give a try to update the Remote using the SD card method or flash drive you can check this video tutorial on how to do it. It will start at 2:43 on the video Updating the Firmware

I tried this way, SD card with firmware in the card reader. Nothing to do, because it doesn't read the sd card. As I push the power button the light are immediatly ALL and no upgrade start and I have not the blue light.
I also tried the combination of buttons to reset the RC without success.

Any ideas?
Thanks
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans2d398081 Posted at 2018-8-20 07:42
I tried this way, SD card with firmware in the card reader. Nothing to do, because it doesn't read the sd card. As I push the power button the light are immediatly ALL and no upgrade start and I have not the blue light.
I also tried the combination of buttons to reset the RC without success.

Ok, thank you for the feedback. If still no luck unfortunately what I can suggest to that is send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules