Best tablet
2061 8 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75781ba5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,
I need to upgrade my tablet and would like to know which is the best, compatable tablet for the phantom 4
Thanks in advance
Jeff
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. I will be posting some of the fully compatible devices below for your reference. Should you have any further questions don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI have a pitifully short list since they hardly test any tablets.
The current best and most compatible tablets for flying DJI drones are the Huawei M3 and M5.
2018-8-19
Use props
strongarm181
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229885 ft
United States

Jeff, although I don't have the screen with the P4+, I've heard quite a few good things about it including it's brightness and usefulness as you don't have to carry a tablet around.

Personally, I bought a 2016 iPad pro 9.7 inch and love it.
I got the iPad because I can also use it at home, out and about, etc. as it is very powerful.
When I'm a bum, my Samsung Galaxy 9+ works perfectly...

Just my $0.02.
2018-8-19
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

have a ponder here.... it also shows the brightness of the tablet or phone too

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Very much appreciate using my iPad Air 2 Cellular...

It’s been working flawlessly since day one. Very worth the investment.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-19 10:50
DJI have a pitifully short list since they hardly test any tablets.
The current best and most compatible tablets for flying DJI drones are the Huawei M3 and M5.

Hi, our engineers are still in the developing stages. We will certainly update this as soon as possible. Thank you.
2018-8-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-20 02:52
Hi, our engineers are still in the developing stages. We will certainly update this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sorry but I've been flying DJI for 4 years and observing the list of recommended tablets.
DJI hardly ever test new tablets and there are a number of superb flying tablets that will never appear on the very, very short DJI list.
DJI never listed the Nvidia K1 but it was widely regarded as the best flying tablet back when it was current (even by DJI staff).
The Huawei M3 and M5 are better than any tablets on DJI's list.
The idea that only the few tablets on your too short list are suitable is quite wrong.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-20 03:47
Sorry but I've been flying DJI for 4 years and observing the list of recommended tablets.
DJI hardly ever test new tablets and there are a number of superb flying tablets that will never appear on the very, very short DJI list.
DJI never listed the Nvidia K1 but it was widely regarded as the best flying tablet back when it was current (even by DJI staff).

Hi Labroides, again we will update this as soon as they have already the final list. We thank you for continued support with DJI and we welcome all of your comments and some suggestions. Thank you very much.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules