eaxelrod
384 5 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eaxelrod
lvl.1

I have had my new Phantom 4 Pro v2 for about a month. I've viewed many tutorials,  and I have flown the drone, but one time? Because every time I power up the aircraft and controller (the new controller with the screen attached...whatever name it has?) and by the way....big mistake to buy...all I get is a sign in or sign up screen? So I select a network...sign in and I get a authentication problem error and so I reselect the network and putin the password....and again..same error. Honestly would never have bought this product...knowing now I have to deal with it every time I power up the controller? I just want to fly the damn thing and can't even get to the go fly screen.They say this aircraft is great? Dunno...only been able to get it out of this sequence once? Is there anyway to fly this thing and not be bothered with the this openning sequence? Who in the world was the idiot engineer who programmed that into the openning sequence? I hadn't read anything about this prior to purchasing but since have recommended to 15-20 people not to bother with purchasing it. Thanx for any help.

2018-8-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Since most users manage to fly the P4 pro+ wothout this trouble, it would appear that the issue is at your end rather than something wrong with the aircraft or its programming.

You are much more likely to get comment from P4 pro+ users if you give your thread a title that actually outlines what you want.
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hope you find a fix for the glitch you are experiencing.

Aside from reloading the app...

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

'.. but since have recommended to 15-20 people not to bother with purchasing it.'

Well, that's a great way to make certain you get little or no co-operation from DJI. Do you give lip to the guy making your hamburger?
2018-8-19
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

At first you need to have an internet connection!
2018-8-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2018-8-19 21:56
'.. but since have recommended to 15-20 people not to bother with purchasing it.'

Well, that's a great way to make certain you get little or no co-operation from DJI. Do you give lip to the guy making your hamburger?

Haha, haha, that brought a fit of laughter...
1F335D61-4A5F-4318-9406-9990F0AC12A7.jpeg

Good one.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules