Switch mode does not work
614 3 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1fdf3b30
lvl.1
Canada

Hi Purchase the Osmo Mobile 2 form dji directly august 6
I am having some issue with the switch mode (M).
I read and look at all the video and documentation.
I know that you click once to switch mode, twice for re re-center and 3 times tfor front and rear camera.

the thing is, for the past 2 days, it work once every 10 time. Cannot not flip from front and rear camera and connot switch from free to follow mode
only the center will work every time

baterry full charge, connection good and make sure the balance is good and did not have any message for a new firmware
I have a Lg 6G

Can someone help

2018-8-19
Use props
oy-axe
New

Denmark

Hi. I have had the same problem. Sometimes it worked and sometimes not. I have found out that if I just make the shortest click on the button it works every time. Before that I really pressed the button in frustration. I hope ypu get it to work.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Is the firmware updated?
2018-8-20
Use props
fans1fdf3b30
lvl.1
Canada

Hi every one, sorry for the delay, out of town and I was able to do some test

DJI Wanda have no message to update the firm, add the message the first time I use it
oy-axe thanks I think it help

The probleme twice again on multiple test.

I was able to reproduce when I was using dji Go.
We try 2 differents  phones, my LG G6 and a samsung Galaxy S6
And every time when we use the dji go my phone G6 heat up and the S6 drain pretty fast the battery

Other than that, if I use the dji Go for a short time and it work ok, or if I use the internal camera, I can record for a longuer time with no problem, but I am loosing the feature of the Gimbal

So I am no sure I the Gimbal is asking a lot (with the Bluetooth connection by transmeting back and farward info) or it's the Application dji go that is the problem

I let you konw if I find something else

Thank's
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules