Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight log question
984 5 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jinglebam2007
lvl.1
United States

How do I figure which battery I used in one of my flight list icons.
2018-8-19
Use props
GaryNash
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Number your batteries. And insert one at a time... if you suspect a battery problem ..remove the props from your drone and run a controlled test indoors without props or flying just power it on and check the logs for problems ..
2018-8-19
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Having a bit of trouble understanding your question, but I think you are asking how to tell which battery you used on a specific flight. If you use Air Data (free) to analyze your flight data, they tag the battery serial number used on every flight. If you're not using it, I highly recommend it. When you sign up, you can upload the last 100 flights and then you'll be able to see the battery information for each flight.

2018-8-19
Use props
Jinglebam2007
lvl.1

How do I check the logs for a problem
2018-8-19
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

If you don't want to use Air Data, you can manually upload your flight logs to the DJI Flight Log Viewer. There is a section on that page that tells you where to find your flight logs.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're having an issue with your DJI battery? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules