Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteries hold a charge
1739 18 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

If I charge all 3 of my batteries how and put them in a my carrying case.  How long will they hold a full charge?  A week or just a couple of days?
2018-8-19
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

They will automatically discharge to 60% for reserving after 10 days so at least it can hold for 9 days.
2018-8-19
Use props
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
United States

ok thanks for the quick reply.  So If I charge all of my batteries today,, next Sunday they should be at or close to 100%.
2018-8-19
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

NitemareTrainer Posted at 2018-8-19 18:37
ok thanks for the quick reply.  So If I charge all of my batteries today,, next Sunday they should be at or close to 100%.

Correct, my suggestion is keep your battery about 60% (3rd led blinking) and just fully charge it before flight to extend its life and reduce battery faulty. Have safe flights!
2018-8-19
Use props
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
2018-8-19
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Be careful fully charged battery is more risky for fire. Not recommended to store for long time. Better charge before you fly.
2018-8-19
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

@NitemareTrainer, if you want your batteries to have a long life, it would be best to only charge them the day or day before you plan to fly. You can find a complete list of other battery best practices here.
2018-8-20
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Remember 10 days is the default discharge time.  If you know you'll need them full longer than that you can adjust the time in Go4
2018-8-20
Use props
fans92f6af90
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1018448 ft
Denmark

I am a bit curious on your batteries for the MA. According to the specification the total flight time from 100% to 0% battery should be 20-21 minutes, best case.
I have now been over my flightlogs and do not see any of these having a predicted flight time that is more than 18 minutes.
What experience do you have on this topic?
2018-8-20
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

21 minutes is the maximum flight time from 100% to 0% battery power. In the real world you can only use up 70% battery power. The remain 30% is reserve for safty and handle unexpected situation. It's also help to keep the battery healthy. Use better power close to 0% will reduce battery life and also danger. Your drone will force to land if bettery too low.
2018-8-20
Use props
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-8-20 05:00
@NitemareTrainer, if you want your batteries to have a long life, it would be best to only charge them the day or day before you plan to fly. You can find a complete list of other battery best practices here.

Thank you.  That answers my question.  So I guess after 6-7 days, the batteries do lose a charge just being stored.
2018-8-20
Use props
Koelkop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

NitemareTrainer Posted at 2018-8-20 05:36
Thank you.  That answers my question.  So I guess after 6-7 days, the batteries do lose a charge just being stored.

Yes the default time to discharge is set at 10 days in the app. Mine is set on 2 days. After the time that you set goes by it will start to discharge to 60% and that also takes time (3 days if I remember correctly)

However it is not good for the batteries health to keep it stored at 100% for extended periods!
2018-8-20
Use props
Kloun
New

India

That's fabulous! I was just curious for everybody out there to let know about the wonderful uktvnow app which can be easily downloaded. Thank you very much for the wonderful job dude.

Regards,
Ram.
2018-9-24
Use props
Vins
lvl.1

United States

@NitemareTrainer, if you want your batteries to have a long life, it would be best to only charge them the day or day before you plan to fly. You can find a complete list of other battery best practices here.

Thanks for this link.  I was about to ask this question as I had my batteries sitting for over a week due to travel and I came back to find them at 60%.  I thought this was strange as they are new, but now I know that this is their intended function...
2018-10-5
Use props
djiuser_x5zAWhMUIeHD
New

India

NEGAN Posted at 2018-8-20 05:37
That's perfect complete tutorial. I watched all related video in my Swift Stream Movie Streaming App(Swift Stream App). Anyway you did a great job. Thanks.
Android Users Download Apk: From here.

That's perfect complete tutorial. I watched all related video in my Swift Stream Movie Streaming App(redbox tv apk). Anyway you did a great job. Thanks.
2018-10-13
Use props
Kloun
New

India

That was awesome app (http://uktvnowapk.ooo)
2018-10-19
Use props
Tooter Turtle
First Officer
United States

Exactly what I practice.
2018-10-19
Use props
HenryHM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795404 ft

I have four batteries.. three came with the drone and one i bought separately, the three i bought will discharge within a week.. the one i bought separately will hold charge even 3 months down the track.. wired..
2018-10-19
Use props
infionloop
New

India

NEGAN Posted at 2018-8-20 05:37
That's perfect complete tutorial. I watched all related video in my Swift Stream Movie Streaming App(Swift Stream App). Anyway you did a great job. Thanks.
Android Users Download Apk: From here.

Your suggested app does not work, I suggest trying Freedom APK or APK Time.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules