Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaybee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 586201 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

USER REQUEST

Out the hundreds of internet accounts I use, DJI is the only one who doesn't allow you to change your email address. Frankly this is ridiculous.

Situations change, especially over time. I've had a DJI account for years and it's tied to all my drones, a Ronin-S, and my affiliate account.

Asking people to create a new account when they need to change their primary email address is unacceptable, you''d lose all your historical data.  

Please expedite this issue as a matter of urgency.

2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jaybee, the activation account and the DJI account cannot be changed for the personal information safety concern, we apologize if there is any inconvenience that may cause, your request will be forwarded to our engineers for attention.
2018-8-20
Use props
TedHutcheson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276168 ft

This issue of a simple change of email address has been ongoing for many years now honestly.  It really is unacceptable.  The fact the activation and account and the DJI account do not talk or there is a personal information safety concern ON OUR OWN ACCOUNT?! really makes no sense.  It's our account, we've already accepted the terms and risks when registering.  Seems strange that a simple email update cannot be done.  The database structure cannot be related based on an email, that would never happen.
2019-9-25
Use props
AltitudeFilms
New
United States

it seems we can not add our other products to our profiles either.  is this for real?  wtf DJI?  
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules