Motion Time laps + Vertical = Bug and missed shot.
521 6 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf139f949
lvl.1
Norway

Hi

This happened three times in a row. I was filming mostly in vertical, and wanted to compliment that with a motion timelapse in vertical as well.

I set the phone up on a tripod with the added extention Rod for the system from DJI. I set the A point and the B point. 7 minute recording with a photo every 2 seconds. I start it and it capturing images. After a short while, the phone is suddenly tiltet 20 - 30 degress up from where I set it. Still taking photos and moving. But with everyting off since its tilted up.

iPhone X iOS 11.4.1
Both DJI app and device is up to latest version of software and firmware.

This is to report to you, that you might want to have a look at this. I am done with the shoot and didnt get the shots I needed, and I am not sure when I will need that kind of shot again.

Thomas
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you send a video or sample footage showing the problem?
2018-8-20
Use props
fansf139f949
lvl.1
Norway

Here are to examples:

Thanks!

Thomas
2018-8-20
Use props
fansf139f949
lvl.1
Norway

After that, I filmed in horizontal mode, and it worked perfect. So I think its related to the vertical mode.

Thomas
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf139f949 Posted at 2018-8-20 02:40
After that, I filmed in horizontal mode, and it worked perfect. So I think its related to the vertical mode.

Thomas

I see. Did you try to tighten the knob at the back?
2018-8-20
Use props
AKIRAx77
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-20 08:18
I see. Did you try to tighten the knob at the back?

I am not sure what that would accomplish. The gimbal is not losing grip of the phone. The motors move it out of position.

Moving it to horisontal mode without changing anything worked perfect.

Thomas
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AKIRAx77 Posted at 2018-8-20 11:14
I am not sure what that would accomplish. The gimbal is not losing grip of the phone. The motors move it out of position.

Moving it to horisontal mode without changing anything worked perfect.

I see. If that's the case, we highly suggest sending the unit to our repair facility to have a checkup.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules