Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
private policy popup in the middle of the iPad screen
577 8 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atti58
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

last week, with my Inspire 1 Pro, I was supposed to take photos and videos of a wind turbine on behalf of the owner. I drove over 350 km. When I started the DJI-Go app, a message appeared in the middle of the iPad screen that you had to agree to the "private policies". The button "Yes" was grayed out and not selectable. Only the link to the "Private policies" worked, you could scroll down the endless list, but there was no button to confirm. So all I had to do was fly the master and slave remote control with almost completely hidden video, which of course did not make things easier. Is there a solution to this problem?
2018-8-20
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi Atti58, I suggest starting the GO app at home with a good wifi signal and see if you can get through the process. Safety First! Ken
2018-8-20
Use props
Atti58
lvl.1
Germany

Highasakite Posted at 2018-8-20 00:26
Hi Atti58, I suggest starting the GO app at home with a good wifi signal and see if you can get through the process. Safety First! Ken

Hi Highasakite,

at home I don't have the popup window and can fly without problems.
2018-8-20
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Maybe your German friends can assist you. Good luck. Ken.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Can you send a screenshot of the message? Did you try to fly to a different location? Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-8-20
Use props
Atti58
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, no unfortunately we did not take a screenshot, we did not uninstall the app (in the open field), we only had conditional internet access via an iPhone Hot Spot. We flew within a 100 m warning zone (industrial plant - of course), I'm afraid that's the problem. Hangar's "autopilot" did not launch the drone at all, as an airfield was 8 km away. The day before we flew to another place without any problems and without the "Private Policy" message.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Atti58 Posted at 2018-8-20 02:46
Hi, no unfortunately we did not take a screenshot, we did not uninstall the app (in the open field), we only had conditional internet access via an iPhone Hot Spot. We flew within a 100 m warning zone (industrial plant - of course), I'm afraid that's the problem. Hangar's "autopilot" did not launch the drone at all, as an airfield was 8 km away. The day before we flew to another place without any problems and without the "Private Policy" message.

I see. That could be the reason that you're within a no-fly zone area. You may try in a different location to check if that error will still show. You might want to check this Geozone map also: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2018-8-20
Use props
Atti58
lvl.1
Germany

We wanted to fly at 52.15680° N 7.28788° O - is this an "Enhanced Warning Zone" (description at ? is "Warning zone") or an "Warning Zone"? But I couldn't tap at the screen and remove the window...
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Atti58 Posted at 2018-8-20 03:59
We wanted to fly at 52.15680° N 7.28788° O - is this an "Enhanced Warning Zone" (description at ? is "Warning zone") or an "Warning Zone"? But I couldn't tap at the screen and remove the window...

I see. Well, it's required to have permission to unlock no-fly zones. If it's not required for you to fly in that area, we highly suggest looking for a different location. But if it is, you can send an email to flysafe@dji.com and provide some documents that they will require.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules