Pan Balance
1059 4 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baabish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385 ft

Has any one had trouble balacing the Pan of ronin s, for some reason mine doesnt want to balance. Been trying for few days now, Balance test says Pan needs balance.

thx
2018-8-20
Use props
fans238b87f9
lvl.2

Same issue here, watched many videos.  I think somewhere I read it's the new firmware update.  I had the old firmware and the balance test said excellent on all there axis.  Updated the firmware and now Pan is always in need of rebalance.
2018-8-20
Use props
Haxorious
lvl.2
Vietnam

As long as it doesn't tilt dominantly to one side, it's "good enough". The roll axis is slanted on a 45 degrees angle, and it's really stiff, so you can't accurately and perfectly balance it every time.
My tip is to try and do very very minute changes, in combination with moving the camera base plate left and right, you'll eventually find a near-balance point.
Also, when you roll your camera to the side for the drop test, HOLD IT STILL for 1 second before letting go, to avoid inertia.
2018-8-21
Use props
Baabish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385 ft

Haxorious Posted at 2018-8-21 03:35
As long as it doesn't tilt dominantly to one side, it's "good enough". The roll axis is slanted on a 45 degrees angle, and it's really stiff, so you can't accurately and perfectly balance it every time.
My tip is to try and do very very minute changes, in combination with moving the camera base plate left and right, you'll eventually find a near-balance point.
Also, when you roll your camera to the side for the drop test, HOLD IT STILL for 1 second before letting go, to avoid inertia.

will try that, maybe downgrading the firmware will fix this issue?
2018-8-21
Use props
WakingLife
lvl.2
United States

its a known issue with the new firmware. Same thing happens to me -_-
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules