RC wheel gimbal control moving drone
727 1 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark.edwards1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119426 ft
United Kingdom

Hello. Had my Mavic Air for three months, no issues. Then I sadly lost all confidence in it when randomly just after take off the wheel on the RC started to move the drone side to side instead of only moving the camera. No, I was not touching any other control at the time but only the wheel. The flight log showed that the RC right stick was also moving side to side with the gimbal wheel (Which is wasn't). Started having bad connection issues with the unit, even in the most clear open spaces. The RC would constantly beep and flash red even after being connected to the AC. I was unable to reset to factory defaults using the assistant app as it would constantly fail. Although both AC and RC had latest firmware. I found the information provided from the DJI Chat assisstants very vauge and not being able to resolve issue apart from suggesting that i do not touch any other controls when using the gimbal wheel.
I have a complete brand new unit supplied from my local dealer who sold me the Mavic. Straight away I can feel the difference in it's flying and connection ability and my confidence has been restored in this drone, I hope it stays this way.
Has anyone else had similiar issues and were they rectified ?
Many Thanks
Mark
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear what you experiencing about your Aircraft. Regarding your concern may I ask have you try to calibrate the Remote and see if will work? however, if still no luck I would suggest to send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules