I've owned all these DJI drones over a year now here's how they h...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Introvert Speaks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-8-20
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

Good video ...

Points of interest for me :

1. 4K video in less than 30fps is actually not a good idea as the human eye frame rate is about 25 - 27 ... so up to 30fps is why some people like myself detect choppy video when panning etc.
2. We have Spark and Mavics in the group I fly with ... the Mavics get a thumbs DOWN for less stable flight in gusts compared to the heavier Phantom. The Sparks are regarded as the 'toy' of the DJI series.

On the subject of the Spark - I think DJI are wrong to advertise it with a video showing use inside groups of people etc. The safety aspect of ANY Multi-rotor big or small is important and having a Spark flying around indoors and amongst partying people is in my mind taboo.

OK ... I am always surprised about the number of people who buy more than one camera drone ... I have to say that of all my RC and I have an extensive wide range and number of RC models - the DJI Drone is the most boring model of all ... sorry that is my honest view.

Nigel
2018-8-20
Use props
The Introvert Speaks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great points of view. I agree these are "boring" coming from a 3D Heli background these can be flown blindfolded. The appeal to me is the tech behind the product and the potential future applications these will impact. It makes since to develop a consumer product to appeal to the mass and generate R+D money to progress autonomous flight. It just seems DJI has mastored and dominated the market in an overwhelming way.
2018-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Thanks for sharing
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your point of view with us. Please stand by for that big event and see the bigger picture. Should you have further question, please let us know. Have a safe flight and thanks for choosing DJI.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules