Crash due to ESC error
3618 1 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilw_uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4814482 ft
  • >>>

Today my M600 Pro crashed from 250ft due to an ESC error which i spotted on the ipad as i glanced down to see what the heck was going on.

It first tilted over and dropped in height and seemed to try and recover for a second or so and then tilted over again. As it neared the ground it seemed to level off and crashed on the Ronin MX which snapped in two and took most of the force. Whilst is was decending it was spinning.

I have the log files downloaded from the M600 so i'd like DJI to take a look at these and tell me what happened and also why if an ESC went down it didnt remain controllable to fly it back and land (it should have gone into a spin and homelock wold have allowed it to be flown back).

DJI where can i upload the flight info for you to take a look at?

2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi neilw_uk, we are so sorry for the crash accident, if the drone is still in the warranty period, please contact our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone for data analysis, we have professional analysis team who will help to figure out the reason and then the corresponding resolution will be provided, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules