Beep, Beep, Beep...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xj-fx
lvl.1

United States

Powered up the controller, had tablet plugged in, powered up the copter and just got a beep, beep, beep.

I'm using a P3P

2018-8-20
Use props
w1r3ds
lvl.2

Australia

did you have a green light on your controller? to identify that the controller is connected to the quad
2018-8-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Is that the regular start up sequence and three squeals of the drone trumpet?

RedHotPoker
2018-8-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

It means your controller needs to be calibrated. Just happen to me last week.
2018-8-20
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

First ... change your start up sequence :

Recc'd is ...

1. Power up tablet but do not connect cable. Leave on desktop screen ... do not start GO or Litchi
2. Power on Controller
3. Power on AC and wait for green LED on Controller
4. Plug in tablet - which should if all good ask if you want to start GO ... tap yes (I prefer to tap ONLY ONCE button as I also use Litchi at times).

If the above does not work ... then you need to count and sequence what lights are doing as there are code sequences to indicate faults. If its just beeps without such - then most likely its linking required.

Try to detail more what you do ... what gear does so we have better idea overall.

Nigel
2018-8-20
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

just out of interest - have you downloaded the FULL manual from DJI site ? All the error light / beep codes are listed in the various sections ...

The sheet in the box is about much use as toilet paper ...

Nigel
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to calibrate the remote controller? You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-8-21
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

When this has happened to me in the past I simply turn off the controller, waggle the sticks about and restart. usually I am good to go but it may take another one or two attempts. i discovered it was down to the sticks being stored in my case in a non neutral position as they had caught onto the foam.
2018-8-21
Use props
xj-fx
lvl.1

Thank you to everyone who responded. This is a great forum with everyone willing to help.
Besides the beep, beep, beep... I has a warning on the controller that said gimbal disconnected. I went ahead and recalibrated the controller and the gimbal disconnect notice went away but the beep, beep, beep continued.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

xj-fx Posted at 2018-8-21 12:20
Thank you to everyone who responded. This is a great forum with everyone willing to help.
Besides the beep, beep, beep... I has a warning on the controller that said gimbal disconnected. I went ahead and recalibrated the controller and the gimbal disconnect notice went away but the beep, beep, beep continued.

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try to calibrate your remote controller again? Also, could you please provide us a video showing the beeping sound? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks you.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules