Enter or exit beginner mode
13513 10 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

I searched on manual for ''beginner mode'' but I do not find how enter or exit that mode.
Please tell me how choose beginner mode. Thanks.
2018-8-20
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft

Page 7 in the v1.2 2018.05 Mavic Air Manual....
''To enable Beginner mode, go to Camera View in the DJI GO 4 app, tap , and then tap the
Beginner mode switch. Flight altitude, distance, and speed are limited in Beginner mode.
Beginner mode is available when the GPS signal is strong.''
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. As mentioned above you need to enter Camera View in the DJI Go 4 app and then tap the 3 dots on the upper right side. Kindly go to main controller settings and then look for Beginner Mode option. Please refer to the attachment below.  If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-21
Use props
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-8-21 00:27
''To enable Beginner mode, go to Camera View in the DJI GO 4 app, tap , and then tap the
Beginner mode switch. Flight altitude, distance, and speed are limited in Beginner mode.

Please give me a link for that manual version, I have ver. 1.0 and at page 7 there is no beginner mode instructions.
Thanks
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansdb17f747 Posted at 2018-8-21 03:34
Please give me a link for that manual version, I have ver. 1.0 and at page 7 there is no beginner mode instructions.
Thanks

You can download the manual here: (https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads) and once the you click on the PDF file of the manual, you will be routed on this link: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20v1.2.pdf). You can also refer on the attachment below. If you have other concern, please let us know.

2018-8-21
Use props
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-21 04:04
You can download the manual here: (https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads) and once the you click on the PDF file of the manual, you will be routed on this link: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20v1.2.pdf). You can also refer on the attachment below. If you have other concern, please let us know.

[view_image]

Found.
Thanks.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You're welcome. We are here to help. Enjoy and have a safe flight!
2018-8-21
Use props
Fator Solar
lvl.1
Brazil

At the portuguese version, page 7 refers to another subject. I searched the word "BEGINNER" in my given PDF and, shame on you, Mavic!, there is no explanation on the portuguese manual!!!
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_u7VKaDE9TGk3
New

United States

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-8-21 00:27

Not seeing the beginner mode switch...nor the symbol to open that menu
2023-3-29
Use props
Tim Peterson5
lvl.2

United States

Agreed  my mavic 3 classic doesn't  have this screen in video ,i remember  a m3 classic video setting beginner  .odeun advance settings under controller,ill check mine out once charging is complete, actually  this m3 classic is plenty slow on cine mode after n mode for take off.
3-2 18:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tim Peterson5 Posted at 3-2 18:18
Agreed  my mavic 3 classic doesn't  have this screen in video ,i remember  a m3 classic video setting beginner  .odeun advance settings under controller,ill check mine out once charging is complete, actually  this m3 classic is plenty slow on cine mode after n mode for take off.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly supports Beginner Mode, and the Beginner Mode has been changed to “Flight Tutorial” in the DJI Fly app, which is enabled at the bottom of the “Control” interface in the “Settings” of the app. In addition, Cine Mode is based on Normal mode but the flight speed is limited, making the aircraft more stable during shooting. If you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
3-3 03:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules