Shipping times
4455 13 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rfern
lvl.4
Flight distance : 482805 ft

Hey, newbie here.
I just ordered a new mavic air direct from DJI. Anyone have any idea of how long after payment is confirmed that it will ship? And long shipping is? Where its shipping from? Im in NY, fyi.
Thanks in advance
2018-8-21
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome abroad. In NYC - If in stock then approximately 2-3 weeks - an adult needs to sign for it so be aware.  Got mine within that time frame - Tri-state area.
2018-8-21
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Any experience flying these DJI copters? If not, read that operating manual from cover to cover then read it again. Better yet google a pdf file and start now. Be ahead of the game. Always do a pre-flight check before take-off, start in a nice wide-open area, keep it within line of sight and practice, practice and practice. Pay attention to any warnings on the device.

2018-8-21
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

It really takes that long huh? Apparently the " 1-3 days after payment is confirmed" is not accurate?
2018-8-21
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

Okay,not to sound impatient but ,I checked the order page on DJI website and all the dots are blue, including shipped, but I have not received a tracking number or anything. Just curious.
And yes, I do have a little experience with these . Very little. In fact this will be my second drone as my first went in the river this past weekend.(pilot error). That one has been shipped out for repair but I'm not very confident that it can be fixed or that it's going to last now so I purchased a new one, and this time with the DJI insurance. After I dried that one out,it still connected but there was still condensation in the camera lense and it was giving an error about the left downward sensor and battery connection so I just shipped it for repair. I'm hooked on these things now so I'm just anxious for the new one!!!
2018-8-21
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

DJI shipping is slow, I waited a month for the last item I ordered.
2018-8-21
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

I dont understand. I chatted with them earlier and they told me they are just waiting for the carrier to pick it up,ready for shipment. How long ago did you order?
2018-8-21
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

I would have just gone with Amazon prime if you could purchase the Dji refresh through them!
2018-8-21
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rfern Posted at 2018-8-21 11:02
I would have just gone with Amazon prime if you could purchase the Dji refresh through them!

Yeah Amazon prime would have been quicker - 2-3 days

You could cancel and go through them.
2018-8-21
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

Took 3 weeks before they shipped my last drone after they took the money off the card. Once it shipped it was only 3 or 4 days longer.
2018-8-21
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4
United States

Actual received an email from them a few hours ago saying it's been shipped. Tracking said estimated delivery day of Friday the 24th. Go figure.
2018-8-21
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got my Air 2 days after the payment cleared.
2018-8-21
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rfern Posted at 2018-8-21 17:09
Actual received an email from them a few hours ago saying it's been shipped. Tracking said estimated delivery day of Friday the 24th. Go figure.

Make sure someone is at the address that could sign for the package at the age of 18  or older.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rfern Posted at 2018-8-21 17:09

Hi Rfern, glad to know the order has been shipped, please post the order number here if you need any further assistance, thank you.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules