Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji, We need a stable firmware for AC and Rc
4253 85 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohopuffs Posted at 2018-9-18 11:23
Thank you, I have sent out the RC to be looked at. And no, the RC does not turn on, even after charging for several days. We shall see!

Thanks for the clarification. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. hope this can be sorted out soon.
2018-9-19
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-19 00:35
Ok, hope this will be figured out soon.

Actually i had a feedback from DJI service center today.  The technician told me that he has never seen such an action from a drone where during landing the SPARK jumps bu above  3 meter height it flies smoothly !! They have received DJI calibration software from DJI headquarters for calibrating all the SPARK sensors . Hopefully they will give me a feedback by tommorrow.  None of the sensors are defective i guess !!
2018-9-19
Use props
S.J
Captain
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-19 00:35
Ok, hope this will be figured out soon.

Ok everyone.
Very interesting feedback from DJI authorized service center.  They have never seen such a case . They are unable to fix the issue even after 1 week of flight test and calibration .  They received some DJI headquarters  but the problem remain  .

I don''t know what to do next.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-20 07:35
Ok everyone.
Very interesting feedback from DJI authorized service center.  They have never seen such a case . They are unable to fix the issue even after 1 week of flight test and calibration .  They received some DJI headquarters  but the problem remain  .

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please kindly ask the dealer report in the dealer system and send the unit in for diagnosis. The designated team will take care once the package arrived.
2018-9-20
Use props
S.J
Captain
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-20 18:45
Thanks for keeping us updated. Please kindly ask the dealer report in the dealer system and send the unit in for diagnosis. The designated team will take care once the package arrived.

Hi,
Can you please advice how you send the unit in ... it looks like Kuwait is not available in the online form acceptance
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-20 19:33
Hi,
Can you please advice how you send the unit in ... it looks like Kuwait is not available in the online form acceptance

Please kindly ask the dealer to report in the dealer system, there will be a case number. Alternatively, you may contact support.dji.com to start a case.
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules