Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RTH Video
643 4 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Hi peeps i  have just watched a video which showed by taking of in a particular spot and going to approx 10m high it was then flown far enough away to use RTH and it landed approx half an inch of where it took of from.Then the guy did the same thing but only took it to say 2m then flew of same route and when he did RTH it landed about a 1m away from where it took off ?

So is this true or not hover 10m before flight ?

Also if RTH is initiated by myself or battery low etc will it have front detection still in operation ?

Thank you

2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. for your question the Homepoint will depend actually on the GPS and sometimes GPS may actually not precise. Regarding hovering before the flight as long as you hear or notice the home point being recorded then it's all good. for initiating the RTH it will depend you can initiate it or if the Aircraft get disconnected it will trigger to RTH and also low battery.
2018-8-21
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

you know you can land these drones manually without hitting the rth button.
2018-8-21
Use props
fans92f6af90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1018448 ft
Denmark

Hi
Have a look into the manual page 16, section "Precision Landing". In the list, item b. it is said that "During takeoff the aircraft must accend vertically 7 m before moving horizontally"
I think this explains your observation
2018-8-21
Use props
Ridg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

fans92f6af90 Posted at 2018-8-21 22:01
Hi
Have a look into the manual page 16, section "Precision Landing". In the list, item b. it is said that "During takeoff the aircraft must accend vertically 7 m before moving horizontally"
I think this explains your observation

This is another reason for using a portable landing pad as it's much easier for the device to match a massive "H" than bits of grass
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules