Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wireless Mic for Drones (Mavic Air)
5432 3 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICF Media
New

Hello all!

I have a quick question regarding audio recording while using drones. I did some searching through the forums but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

My question is this: is there a wireless microphone option that I can clip on that will record my voice and sync it to the drone video footage? What would be the best way to do this? I know if the drone is too close it might capture some of the prop hum.

Thanks in advance!
2018-8-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

There is an option in DJI GO 4 to record sound locally on your mobile device with the cached video. In post production you can take that soundtrack and add it to the original footage coming from your SD card or internal storage of MA.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey ICF Media, we're sorry that there is no option to record the voice in the drone video footage for now. Just as 2# mentioned, you may enable the Record Audio with Video Cache in General Setting so that your voice can be recorded in the video cache.
2018-8-22
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

Can I suggest that you get something like a Zoom H1n?
At least it will get you good environmental sound that not poor quality on a budget.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1381744-REG/zoom_zh1n_h1n_handy_recorder.html

2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules