camera settings
1701 6 2015-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
long
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

Have had my P3 for a few weeks now.  Much different from P2V+.  My question is the settings for taking video and images.  If I set ISO and speed the image on the screen is dark and the pics and video are dark.  If tap the screen a square  pops up in the place I tap and the screen is now bright.  

Am I doing this correctly in that you need to tap on the screen every time you want to take a video or pic?

Thanks for your help.

dave
2015-5-27
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

No, you can ajust exposure with the righthand wheel on your controller. You can manually adjust ISO and shutterspeed or choose automatic exposure.
2015-5-27
Use props
long
lvl.1
United States

giant Posted at 2015-5-27 23:55
No, you can ajust exposure with the righthand wheel on your controller. You can manually adjust ISO  ...

ok,  Thank you.  I have explored more in the forum and in videos for the inspire and see this now.  But I do not see how to switch from manual to auto. For the DJI app for the inspire there is a switch to do this.   Can you help with that?  Edit was able to figure this out.

Edit.  I see some have turned on the over exposure indicators.  I can do histogram but not over exposure.  Any help on this also?  Edit: I see that this may not be on the android app is this true?

dave
2015-5-27
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

Overexposure zebra is an IOS only feature. Not on Android. In the bottom right in the app is a blue button with 3 little faders on it. This is the button to swiitch to manual. Then a little window appears where you can do yourt adjustments . This window is closed by sliding it to the left, not by pressing the blue button again as this puts you back in auto exposure.
2015-5-27
Use props
long
lvl.1
United States

giant Posted at 2015-5-28 04:11
Overexposure zebra is an IOS only feature. Not on Android. In the bottom right in the app is a blue  ...

Thanks, all squared away now
2015-5-28
Use props
mattansagi
lvl.1

Spain

I couldn't fix that zebra lines...
2015-5-29
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>