lvl.2
United Kingdom

plase  comment
2018-8-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Nice footage, but far too long. Do you not edit your videos?
2018-8-22
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

I lost interest after 2 mins and skipped through the remaining 20 mins.

There was nothing to capture any interest, movement were jerky and appeared random at times and the flight path repetitive.

You could probably cut this into something more interesting but a continuous video of simply flying isn't captivating and simply too long.

Have a look at some of the examples of cinematic drone shoots, cable cam, reveals and how to adjust the expo for smoother shooting.

2018-8-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing your video.
As stated above, it does need some editing (at least, that is my opinion).
I normally keep my youtube video's around 3 - 5 minutes.
(unless there is something very interesting happening, but most of the time drone video's are not that interesting)
It is tempting to press rec and start flying.
BUT.
It might work better if you fly around looking for interesting stuff and fly back if you see something worth recording.
Also, plan what you want to film and make those shots.
If you are unhappy with the shot, fly back and try again (and again, and again).
I most of the times need at least 2 tries before I feel happy.
Sometimes more.

That way you end up with mostly usable footage and you can edit your video a lot shorter and keep things interesting.

I you want, check one of the first video's that I was happy with.

It took me at least 3 tries for every shot, but I got what I had planned.
Notice all movement is in multiple directions and very slow.
Practice this to make for more interesting moves.

(all my opinion of couse)
2018-8-22
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, its a bit long. I hope you don't mind but I did a quik edit using your content for a bit of a comparison. In my opinion drone footage should be used to compliment other footage. Use it to give a sense of location or capture an action shot from a different point of view.
2018-8-22
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A little too long as already suggested, and better control of your settings would make for a more pleasing cinematic experience for the viewer. Check out Mauro's Films or welsh on youtube for tutorials to assist with controlling you drone smoothly. I would also be careful with your music choices as I am sure 'Queen' tracks are copyright protected, unless of course you have purchased a licence for usage!  
2018-8-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2018-8-22
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

*welsi* damned predictive text
2018-8-22
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Like they said.
2018-8-22
Use props
Johnparkar21
New

India

Drone is such a wonderful technology that is rising in this period. I bought it as I found it a bit interesting and also being a photographer it is quite important to be updated with the new trends. I also gave a first try with some photos and finally made a video after a few days. Your video reminded me of my own. I shoot the video on the drone but edited it on an app from the Google Play store. You can also refer to Google Play Store Customer Service for some suggestions that can help you in progressing.
2018-8-22
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
I do agree with most of the comments. A little long.
Editing out the quick movements and getting the video down to 3 to 4 minutes would be great.
For a quick edit I sometime use Cyberlink Power Directors "magic cut" that would take a long video and cuts it down to about 4 minutes adding video transitions automatically. It doesn't look to bad ether.
2018-8-22
Use props
luwamu
New

United States

Thanks
this beautifull video
this video is knowledge and informative
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now