1216 11 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

hello please Susan, i have a big problem, i buy P4PRO V2 and HDMI module is not compatible actually and when DJI propose a new module HDMI for P4PRO V2

ITS EMERGENCY
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Are you referring to to HDMI Output module? If yes, Phantom 4 pro V 2.0 is not compatible with HDMI Output Module. I fully understand that this is very important to you. However, we do not have any information yet if there will be an update or DJI will release a new one for Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to give you more option when in terms of compatibility. Please refer on the attachment below. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-22
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

the situation is just outrageous !! what do you think of when you make a new product and modify the new chassis of the RC !! no seller in France is aware of the incompatibility of the current !!! what do we do and how to work with an HDMI module on a P4PRO V2 then !!! we can not !! what a great commercial and strategic maneuver from the drone leader in the world !!! oh yes we create a new radio but we do not care about the HDMI module! It's a shame !!!
2018-8-22
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

johan milani Posted at 2018-8-22 03:54
the situation is just outrageous !! what do you think of when you make a new product and modify the new chassis of the RC !! no seller in France is aware of the incompatibility of the current !!! what do we do and how to work with an HDMI module on a P4PRO V2 then !!! we can not !! what a great commercial and strategic maneuver from the drone leader in the world !!! oh yes we create a new radio but we do not care about the HDMI module! It's a shame !!!

For now, you could fly with a mobile device that contains an HDMI output (like the DJI CrystalSky or Nvidia Shield K1).
2018-8-22
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

msinger Posted at 2018-8-22 04:33
For now, you could fly with a mobile device that contains an HDMI output (like the DJI CrystalSky or Nvidia Shield K1).

thanks but i dont want pay more and buy crystal  sky !!
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

johan milani Posted at 2018-8-22 03:54
the situation is just outrageous !! what do you think of when you make a new product and modify the new chassis of the RC !! no seller in France is aware of the incompatibility of the current !!! what do we do and how to work with an HDMI module on a P4PRO V2 then !!! we can not !! what a great commercial and strategic maneuver from the drone leader in the world !!! oh yes we create a new radio but we do not care about the HDMI module! It's a shame !!!

I understand your frustration. Our engineers are aware about this concern and currently we don't have update yet. I will notify you as soon as possible if we have update about this. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-22
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

hahaha but what the company !!its a shame really !!! shame !! dont worry take your time !!! maybe in 6 mmonths or  8 months you propose a new module HDMI .!!
2018-8-22
Use props
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 887037 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Now often DJI does not care about its clients. Sells new unfinished products! T The same applies to the Phantom 4Pro Plus V2 model with HDMI output, in which the output image is not pure only mixed with GO4 and not suitable for live broadcast. Previous versions did not have a problem with that. And djs for questions when it will fix or not write back or write engineering work, please be patient.
2018-8-22
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i dont want be patient with the most big uav company of the world and forget the base of quality service for profiession pilot and dont think to all items when you provide a new models !!

really shame on you !!
2018-8-22
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-22 06:53
I understand your frustration. Our engineers are aware about this concern and currently we don't have update yet. I will notify you as soon as possible if we have update about this. Thanks for your understanding.

hello have you news about new HDMI Module avalaible for P4PRO V2 please !!
2018-9-12
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

joihan - if you're happy to fly with litchi, the app will live stream to another ipad if it has litchi vue installed. I've used it whilst trying to get my hdmi module working on my p4p, and it works very well
2018-9-21
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i invite you to read problem hardware and i dont search software solution and its not litchi software to resolved a new items HDMI to plug in new RC V2...
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules