Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE Broke My Drone At Least they Fixed it lol
666 3 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Drone: Phantom 4 Pro Plus

Hey DJI so i broke the plastic on the landing gear by crashing it into a wall haha. So i had DJI care so i sent it off. They charged me £50 that was fine. As i did not really care too much. I bring the drone back. Now i want to test is to make sure it all works. So i fly it to about 100FT. So as i'm flying the drone. On the controller it all the warnings come on the screen. Low voltage. Things about the props. The motors failing. Comes crashing down looses power then regains it while free fall. Luckley it never crashed and it nearley hit my poor doggo. I thought it was a glitch in the system as it has just come back from NL. And i did leave it in my house for all the parts to get too room temp. So it was not a case of just getting it and flying the drone into the wild. After it came down. I flew it again. Same thing happend at this point i thought it was the battery. So i got my other one. Both fully charged and offcial from DJI. Same thing happend. So i contacted DJI. Was very mad at the fact my £2000 drone and i had allready paid for this to get fixed should of been tested. They sent me an email to send my files for for data analaasis. 4 Weeks go by with no contact. I get a phone call from DJI ShenJen. The head of dep ( i forgot the name) call's me. He basicalyy summed up. Somone messed my drones internals. And parts had been broken in side. And if i was not carefull a more seruous insident could of happend. Please send the drone in for physical and data analaysis. So i flipped at the poor guy. As you can see where i'm coming from. He said it was expidided delivery. From UPS. i was pretty calm with that. So i wrapped it up in a box it then got shipped back to the NL. And they were doing testing.
They found the following

So thats what was wrong. Have you guys had anything like this in the past or now. As i'm thankfull dji coverd all the costs. Of this. But hopefully they do actual testing of our drones. For this not to happen in the furture.

Well that was my story all the best. Have a great day peeps !

2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi TheKJ, sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your case number via the forum info and found that it is a warranty case based on the data analysis. We understand your concern and will forward to the local team to check and offer you a working unit this time. Hope we can figure it out soon.
2018-8-22
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-22 05:23
Hi TheKJ, sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your case number via the forum info and found that it is a warranty case based on the data analysis. We understand your concern and will forward to the local team to check and offer you a working unit this time. Hope we can figure it out soon.

Thank you very much i hope as well lol !
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheKJ Posted at 2018-8-22 12:36
Thank you very much i hope as well lol !

Thanks for your understanding. We'll send you the tracking number as long as the package shipped. If there is any further question or concern, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules