Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support wants me to send them a video
Home / TELLO /
715 5 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTDD
New

France

Which I will be very happy to do. It will be a video of me jumping up and down on my brand new Tello.

Why?

Because I spent €109 on it in Paris, and then spent 24 hours trying to get the bugger to work. Finally I got Support on chat, and was informed that none of my devices - ASUS tablet, Sony Experia, and Huawei G750 - are compatible. Brilliant.

Then I checked in great detail on both the packaging and in the enclosed user guide, for a list of compatible devices. Hah! Even more brilliant.

I am no longer in Paris, so I cannot take it back to the shop. I will be back in Egypt, where I drive out into the desert, I will use one of my incompatible devices to film the destruction of this useless €109 piece of excrement; I shall send the ensuing movie to CJI's technical support as requested. Also FB and Youtube

Moral of the story: any manufacturer of any product that does not publish the limitations of said product on its packaging - deserves to go bankrupt.
2018-8-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

it just said compatible devices mine J5 in not in the list but I work very well have you try?
2018-8-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

btw you need to read every detail before buying  is this your first time owning a drone?
2018-8-22
Use props
MTDD
New

France

It is the first time - and thank you for your advice - and I certainly DID read everything that was printed on the packaging. Absolutely no mention at all of compatible or incompatible devices. And remember it was THEIR tech support that told me my device is not supported. But sincerely, thank you for your help!

2018-8-22
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. According to feedback, actually, there are mobile devices which can be used to fly Tello though not in the compatible list. So may I know more detail about Tello issue so maybe we can assist?
2018-8-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

MTDD Posted at 2018-8-22 05:26
It is the first time - and thank you for your advice - and I certainly DID read everything that was printed on the packaging. Absolutely no mention at all of compatible or incompatible devices. And remember it was THEIR tech support that told me my device is not supported. But sincerely, thank you for your help!

They just said but have you try it?
My J5 are not in the list but it work well
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules