Can't calibrate vision sensors
2727 25 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft

Ok I got a problem now,

I've got a new phone (Huawei P20 Pro) and everything works great. The only thing is, DJI Go App tells me to calibrate my vision sensors via DJI Assistant 2.
However, if I plug my drone into my PC and start DJI Assistant 2, nothing happens. It doesn't recognize my MA.
I tried reinstalling DJI Assistant 2 but it didn't help.
I also tried 2 Versions, the official one from the website (Version v1.2.4) and an inofficial one that DJI Thor once sent me via PN (Version v1.2.2.859).
Both don't react, when I plug my drone in and start it. Can anyone help me out?

2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use different USB cable? If the issue persists, try to use different PC or laptop and open DJI Assistant 2. Make sure that your firewall and anti-virus is turn off. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer

The PC recognizes the drone. (I can hear the sound like you connect another USB device) so the problem lies most likely in the program, not the PC or USB cable.

EDIT: Tried another cable, too. Doesn't work.
Also my RC doesn't get recognized by DJI Assistant, neither.

2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey its my first comment to any post here. i have bought mavic pro a couple of days back.  neeed to calibrate its vision sensors. I have installed DJI assistant 2 v1.2.4 from DJi website but this software won't recognize my aircraft. i have reinstalled the software again but the problem remains same. Kindly someone guide me.
2018-8-22
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
Luxembourg

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-22 10:34
Hey its my first comment to any post here. i have bought mavic pro a couple of days back.  neeed to calibrate its vision sensors. I have installed DJI assistant 2 v1.2.4 from DJi website but this software won't recognize my aircraft. i have reinstalled the software again but the problem remains same. Kindly someone guide me.

what kind of windows you have?
2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-8-22 10:37
what kind of windows you have?

windows 8  ..
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer

I have Windows 10.
2018-8-22
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Luxembourg

did you try windows 10 ?
2018-8-22
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are not the only one....I still can't calibrate it too. My laptop screen shown blank white screen on the calibration screen
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer

Ok I finally got my RC to connect with DJI Assistant by disabling the driver signature enforcement in Win 10.

But still my drone doesn't work on the PC. I don't know how I could fix that to get my visual sensors working.
2018-8-22
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
United Arab Emirates

Congratulations for the new phone
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

Ok guys, I finally got it to working and I think this is a solution for everyone who couldn't get it to work in Windows 8 or 10.

1. You need a PC that DJI Assistant has never been installed on.
This is crucial. If you use your PC you have been trying to get it working on, it won't work. I tested
all the following steps on my PC and it won't work. You have to do this on another PC. My theory is that there are files or driver leftovers that don't get completely
deleted which causes the failures.
2. Disable driver signature enforcement.
Here is how you do it: https://windowsreport.com/driver ... rcement-windows-10/
Just follow the steps on solution #1
3. Install the newest version of DJI Assistant 2 by downloading it from the official DJI website.
During the process, your PC will ask you to install drivers that are not trustworthy.
Just hit install anyway and confirm the installation. You will be asked that twice. (so you have to click 2 times install
anyway and 2 times install)
4. Start DJI Assistant 2 and log into your account.
5. Connect your drone via USB to your PC.
6. Start the drone.
7. Wait a minute or so, the drivers from the drone might now be installed
and DJI Assistant should recognize the drone.
8. Done!

I hope that helps to others with problems. This also makes the RC connectable to the PC.
Just keep in mind that you need a PC that you have never done it on before!

2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

saviour Posted at 2018-8-22 21:11
Ok guys, I finally got it to working and I think this is a solution for everyone who couldn't get it to work in Windows 8 or 10.

1. You need a PC that DJI Assistant has never been installed on.

any solution for windows8?
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-22 22:15
any solution for windows8?

It will be most likely the same. As I said, you need to do it on another PC, though.
2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

tried this possible solution but no luck.
2018-8-22
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-22 22:56
tried this possible solution but no luck.

Did you try it on another PC where DJI Assistant has never been installed on?
Did it ask you to install the drivers when you were installing the program?
2018-8-22
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

saviour Posted at 2018-8-22 23:12
Did you try it on another PC where DJI Assistant has never been installed on?
Did it ask you to install the drivers when you were installing the program?

unfortunately i don't have another PC.
While installing DJI Assistant 2, in the last a DOS file (black screen) opens which installs drivers i think. i don't know much
2018-8-23
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

Then read carefully again. It won't work on the same PC, as I said, I tested that. It has to be another one. Maybe from a friend or someone else?
2018-8-23
Use props
GurryAzzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5835643 ft
South Korea

If you are using win10,
See above video.
2018-8-23
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thankyou Very much bro. I tried these steps on my laptop again.. reinstalled the assistant app. Clear the cache and temporary files of C drive.. Downloaded the assistant app again from the dji website. disabled the driver signature enforcement,. Installed the app and it worked..

Thank you Again  
2018-8-23
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

Jamal1 Posted at 2018-8-23 03:44
Thankyou Very much bro. I tried these steps on my laptop again.. reinstalled the assistant app. Clear the cache and temporary files of C drive.. Downloaded the assistant app again from the dji website. disabled the driver signature enforcement,. Installed the app and it worked..

Thank you Again

You're welcome! A shame that it takes so much stress to get it working correctly.
But I'm glad my solution works (for you) and hopefully others. (I am pretty sure it does, if
everything is followed exactly like I stated, especially with the other PC)
2018-8-23
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

1. You need a PC that DJI Assistant has never been installed on.

I am resetting the PC or actually my Windows 10 laptop. And follow your steps. Hope its  work.
2018-8-23
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-8-23 11:23
I am resetting the PC or actually my Windows 10 laptop. And follow your steps. Hope its  work.

Good luck! Tell me your result!
2018-8-23
Use props
Jamal1
lvl.1

Pakistan

saviour Posted at 2018-8-23 04:03
You're welcome! A shame that it takes so much stress to get it working correctly.
But I'm glad my solution works (for you) and hopefully others. (I am pretty sure it does, if
everything is followed exactly like I stated, especially with the other PC)

yes your solution worked on the same laptop in which i installed the assistant app at first.
2018-8-24
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

saviour Posted at 2018-8-23 21:11
Good luck! Tell me your result!

Too bad after a few hours it took for full reset, disabled Drivers signing before installing DJI Assistant. Still not working for my Acer Aspire laptop. I even tried lowering the resolution to 720p and calibration screen still blank white screen.
2018-8-24
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Germany

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-8-24 04:08
Too bad after a few hours it took for full reset, disabled Drivers signing before installing DJI Assistant. Still not working for my Acer Aspire laptop. I even tried lowering the resolution to 720p and calibration screen still blank white screen.

My solution was only for those whose drone / RC was not recognized by DJI Assistant at all, I don't know what your problem is exactly, can you post a screenshot?
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules